Windows 10: PC Won't shutdown

Discus and support PC Won't shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, so i use ethernet cable to acces internet but sometimes i need to switch to 4G when internet is slow or has issues so i have to go through my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Theryad, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Theryad Win User

PC Won't shutdown

Hello, so i use ethernet cable to acces internet but sometimes i need to switch to 4G when internet is slow or has issues so i have to go through my phone.I can't do it with hotspot so i have to do it with the USB cable since i don't have wireless card , once i plug it into a USB 2.0 port it works fine for like 2 minutes than i lose it and here the problem starts when i try to shutdown the screen goes black saying no input signal but the pc still running fans ,disks ... so i have to force shutdown from the power button and when i try to restart i have stuck screen in restarting with the blu

:)

Theryad, Apr 3, 2022
  2. beelady62 Win User

Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my computer?

Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my computer? How can I get rid of it?

beelady62, Apr 3, 2022
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Apr 3, 2022
  4. PC Won't shutdown

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

PC Won't shutdown

1. PC Won't shutdown - Similar Threads - Won't shutdown

2. Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly: hello,So I have been having a strange problem. It doesn't happen ALOT but it does happen. Out of nowhere when I shut down the computer in Windows the screen will turn off but the computer will stay on. The keyboard lights and mouse lights go out. Pressing keys does nothing. I...
  3. Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly: hello,So I have been having a strange problem. It doesn't happen ALOT but it does happen. Out of nowhere when I shut down the computer in Windows the screen will turn off but the computer will stay on. The keyboard lights and mouse lights go out. Pressing keys does nothing. I...
  4. My PC glitched and shutdown, It won't turn on* and everything attached to it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC glitched and shutdown, It won't turn on* and everything attached to it is...: I have an Otiplex 780 SFF PC. It's seen some stuff, it's old and has had a couple of adware viruses in the past. I was using my PC when it randomly shut down, but it tried to boot back up again, it did the dell splash screen but when it got to the windows splash screen, some...
  5. My PC glitched and shutdown, It won't turn on* and everything attached to it is...

My PC glitched and shutdown, It won't turn on* and everything attached to it is...: I have an Otiplex 780 SFF PC. It's seen some stuff, it's old and has had a couple of adware viruses in the past. I was using my PC when it randomly shut down, but it tried to boot back up again, it did the dell splash screen but when it got to the windows splash screen, some...
  6. My PC glitched and shutdown, It won't turn on* and everything attached to it is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Help: My PC won't shutdown or restart. I had to press the power button 5-10 seconds to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: My PC won't shutdown or restart. I had to press the power button 5-10 seconds to...: Hello,I'm having trouble with my PC not shutting down or restarting correctly. There's this instance that I've waited for 30 minutes for it to finish restarting/shutting down but it's still on the process of doing so.I've tried restoring it to a point where it still functions...
  8. Help: My PC won't shutdown or restart. I had to press the power button 5-10 seconds to...

Help: My PC won't shutdown or restart. I had to press the power button 5-10 seconds to...: Hello,I'm having trouble with my PC not shutting down or restarting correctly. There's this instance that I've waited for 30 minutes for it to finish restarting/shutting down but it's still on the process of doing so.I've tried restoring it to a point where it still functions...
  9. Help: My PC won't shutdown or restart. I had to press the power button 5-10 seconds to...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  10. Trying to shutdown Laptop, internet won't shutdown causing Laptop to lock up. What to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to shutdown Laptop, internet won't shutdown causing Laptop to lock up. What to do?: Shuting down laptop. Internet is staying on. The laptop locks up. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-shutdown-laptop-internet-wont-shutdown/a536455b-c2f9-4e2f-96e6-78fd6b64ec79