Windows 10: PC won't sign into my account

Discus and support PC won't sign into my account in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am having an issue with my PC not logging into my account. I have another account on-device & it works without a hitch, however my account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GianniR3, Jun 4, 2020.

1. GianniR3 Win User

PC won't sign into my account

Hello, I am having an issue with my PC not logging into my account. I have another account on-device & it works without a hitch, however my account just says "logging you in" & doesn't stop. When I try to access my user's files via the other account, it also does not load. Can anyone help with this? Thanks

:)

GianniR3, Jun 4, 2020

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Jun 4, 2020
  3. oldman1234, Jun 4, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. PC won't sign into my account - Similar Threads - won't sign account

2. Can't sign in into my OneDrive account in PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in into my OneDrive account in PC: When I try to sign into my OneDrive account on my PC it takes so much time for loading after I put my E-mail and password and after loading for so long the window of loading disappears and still not letting me in, I tried to restart my PC but after I did that even the window...
  3. my PC sign in account is locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my PC sign in account is locked: my PC sign in account is locked because i shut down the computer for too many times, how can i unlock it?It only allows me to sin in with my pin, but i forgot my pin, how can i sign in with my password? There is no other sign in option on the screen....
  4. my PC sign in account is locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my PC sign in account is locked: my PC sign in account is locked because i shut down the computer for too many times, how can i unlock it?It only allows me to sin in with my pin, but i forgot my pin, how can i sign in with my password? There is no other sign in option on the screen....
  5. Windows won't sign into my account - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't sign into my account - Windows 11: Hello, Whenever I am trying to sign in to windows, it shows a message "windows can't sign you into your account". I tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned in forum about the same issue but it didn't help. Please help me about this, I have almost everything inside that user...
  6. Windows won't sign into my account - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't sign into my account - Windows 11: Hello, Whenever I am trying to sign in to windows, it shows a message "windows can't sign you into your account". I tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned in forum about the same issue but it didn't help. Please help me about this, I have almost everything inside that user...
  7. My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4: Every time I try to sign in my screen shows this : Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network". Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked to an account on "PlayStation...
  8. My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4: Every time I try to sign in my screen shows this : Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network". Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked to an account on "PlayStation...
  9. My brand new PC won't even load the microsoft account sign in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My brand new PC won't even load the microsoft account sign in.: I just built a PC featuring Windows 10 Pro. I started with a local account because I don't want to use anything cloud related. However, I try to sign into my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Store or in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and the sign in window pops up, and then...
  10. Won't sign in to correct account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't sign in to correct account: Some games from the windows store allow you to receive achievements for your Xbox live account, but I have a slight problem. So my Xbox email is different from my computers email. When I play a game from the windows store on PC it signs me in to my computers email. I would...