Windows 10: PC won't sleep anymore.

Discus and support PC won't sleep anymore. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Last year, I ironically had a problem where my PC would wake up from sleep when it shouldn't. It was eventually solved. PC keeps waking up. Now, I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nuraman00, Aug 6, 2021.

1. nuraman00 Win User

PC won't sleep anymore.

Last year, I ironically had a problem where my PC would wake up from sleep when it shouldn't. It was eventually solved. PC keeps waking up. Now, I am having the opposite problem. I have the same settings I've always had, which is display should turn off after 20 minutes, and PC should sleep after 1 hour. Neither happen. It's been like this for about a week. I am on Windows 10 version 19041.1110.

:)

nuraman00, Aug 6, 2021

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Aug 6, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Aug 6, 2021
  4. PC won't sleep anymore.

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Aug 6, 2021
Thema:

PC won't sleep anymore.

1. PC won't sleep anymore. - Similar Threads - won't sleep anymore

2. PC won't start anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won't start anymore: My PC freezed today and after restart didn't start anymore. All that shows on the screen is the initial page with the spinning stars, then an empty black screen and then nothing.. On another restart, I got the orange screen with the waiting notification that very soon seconds...
  3. Pc won't sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc won't sleep: I just built this pc and I've been having problems getting this thing to go to sleep.when I click the sleep button in windows in goes off then come back in less then a 2 second's. The only time I'm able to get it to go to sleep is if I shut it down then put it to sleep .I've...
  4. Why won't my laptop *sleep* anymore?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why won't my laptop *sleep* anymore?: Until recently, I put my laptop to Sleep every night by clicking on the Windows icon (lower left). Recently, clicking on this icon won't put my computer to sleep - but I don't get a message telling me why. Is it possible I have something running that prevents it from going to...
  5. PC won't stay in sleep?

PC won't stay in sleep?: I've had an issue for a long time now, whenever I set my pc to sleep it goes down, but immediately wakes back up. I'm on inside builds, is this a known issue? submitted by /u/ishamm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fr7h0y/pc_wont_stay_in_sleep/
  6. PC can't go to sleep anymore

PC can't go to sleep anymore: For some reason whenever I attempt to put the PC to sleep via the start menu or the physical power button, the screen goes dark, but the PC, keyboard, mouse are still lit up. Once I move the mouse, the screen awakens again meaning the PC never went to sleep. This started...
  7. PC won't sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC won't sleep: Hi people, I have a workaround for a PC that won't go into sleep or hybrid sleep mode, that allows a security password to become active, as well as saving some power. I have tried hibernate and found it to be unsatisfactory, the delay to resume is annoying. I have also spent...
  8. Win10 PC Won't Sleep Anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 PC Won't Sleep Anymore: Win10 64bit V1903 with all published updates. Some weeks ago (maybe even longer) my PC stopped going to sleep after the specified time. I am setting the times in Power & Sleep. I have the screen set to turn off after an hour (and it does) and the PC to sleep after 2 hours but...
  9. Pc won't auto sleep.

Pc won't auto sleep.: Basically my PC wont sleep. A USB audio device and Legacy Kernel Caller are preventing it. I have already disabled my headphones as well as unplugged and re plugged them. Powercfg -requestsoverride doesn't work either. Powercfg -requests is below. Please help, since this is...
  10. PC Won't Sleep

PC Won't Sleep: So I've and tried some more and I cannot seem to get my PC to Sleep. I was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Ultimate. It's a custom built rig for gaming and streaming movies. Not sure why, but I put it on sleep, I see the PC go down as if it's in sleep mode and then...