Windows 10: PC won't sleep automatically

Discus and support PC won't sleep automatically in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So apparently this is a problem when going into 1903 and 1909 And an update should have fixed this for ppl EXECUTION: [SERVICE]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RudyTheNinja, Jun 16, 2020.

1. PC won't sleep automatically

So apparently this is a problem when going into 1903 and 1909

And an update should have fixed this for ppl

EXECUTION: [SERVICE] \Device\HarddiskVolume5\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (UsoSvc) Universal Orchestrato

This is what's keeping my pc awake

So do I have to request/add the update manually for fixing this??

Because that "check 4 updates" button isn't finding anything new to install

Oh and no thanks to the command that overrides the request to stay awake

I don't mess with that stuff and don't intend to, I prefer it when my pc doesn't fall asleep while a youtube video is playing

EDIT: I see a 2004 update that I'm tempted to just update to

... Nevermind

https://www.zdnet.com/article/windo...s-hit-edge-startup-launches-chrome-sign-outs/

https://www.ghacks.net/2020/05/28/windows-10-version-2004-is-here-and-it-has-lots-of-issues/

submitted by /u/RudyTheNinja
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RudyTheNinja, Jun 16, 2020

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jun 16, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Eric Ber Win User

PC won't sleep automatically

PC goes to sleep automatically.

Hi Hamza,

Conflicts with the power settings is one of the possible reasons why your computer goes to sleep automatically. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try to run the Power troubleshooter. Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with your system's power settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel by right click on
      Start
      Button.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to follow the troubleshooting steps in this

thread
    that were provided by Aleksandr 10 and JanElliott_1969.

We're looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

PC won't sleep automatically

1. PC won't sleep automatically - Similar Threads - won't sleep automatically

2. Computer won't sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't sleep automatically: Windows 10 is refusing to sleep in the time defined, the monitor does go to sleep normally. I search on several sites and posts and do the sugestion mentioned, but nothing works. I already do the selective inicialization deactivating all the services not Microsoft, I change...
  3. PC won't enter sleep automatically

PC won't enter sleep automatically: I'm running Windows 10 PRO version 2004. I set my power plan so that the PC should go into sleep mode after a certain amount of time, but won't do so automatically. I can manually put the PC to sleep and it stays asleep until I wake it up. I tried putting a clean install...
  4. PC Stopped Automatically Sleeping

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Stopped Automatically Sleeping: Please advise if this is incorrect forum, or whether a thread already explains this (I did a search but didn't see anything). I have not installed anything or made any changes recently yet my desktop machine stopped going to sleep at inputted time. While monitor turns off...
  5. PC Will Not Automatically Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Will Not Automatically Sleep: After reinstalling windows after getting a new drive I encountered a strange issue, my computer will never sleep automatically. I have reduced the timer down to 1 minute and still nothing. Running "powercfg -devicequery wake_armed" results NONE, and running "powercfg...
  6. Pc won't sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc won't sleep: I just built this pc and I've been having problems getting this thing to go to sleep.when I click the sleep button in windows in goes off then come back in less then a 2 second's. The only time I'm able to get it to go to sleep is if I shut it down then put it to sleep .I've...
  7. automatically sleep my pc

automatically sleep my pc: Hello , My PC automatically sleeps after 25-30 minutes and then goes to sleep for 1-2 seconds. Which is pretty annoying for me. How can I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-sleep-my-pc/daa2cd47-87f3-4efc-bea6-82445d5bcc98
  8. PC won't sleep

PC won't sleep: Hi people, I have a workaround for a PC that won't go into sleep or hybrid sleep mode, that allows a security password to become active, as well as saving some power. I have tried hibernate and found it to be unsatisfactory, the delay to resume is annoying. I have also spent...
  9. Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically

Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically: Hi all, After I upgraded to Windows 10, my system won't go to sleep automatically. The display will turn off after the idle time I've set but the computer remains on. I've tested with setting it to sleep after being idle for 1 minute, and only the display turns off. If I...
  10. PC Won't Sleep

PC Won't Sleep: So I've and tried some more and I cannot seem to get my PC to Sleep. I was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Ultimate. It's a custom built rig for gaming and streaming movies. Not sure why, but I put it on sleep, I see the PC go down as if it's in sleep mode and then...