Windows 10: PC Won't Start After 2 Day Shutdown

Discus and support PC Won't Start After 2 Day Shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Normally I leave my PC on all of the time. Just do restarts for updates. This time before leaving town I shutdown. This morning after 2 days it would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GregCowling, Sep 24, 2019.

1. PC Won't Start After 2 Day Shutdown

Normally I leave my PC on all of the time. Just do restarts for updates. This time before leaving town I shutdown. This morning after 2 days it would not start.

I disconnected the batteries for a while to reset the BIOS, but that didn't help. Don't know if it matters, but just last week I upgraded from Windows 10 version 1809 to version 1903.

Anything I can do or am I somehow fried?

:)

GregCowling, Sep 24, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Sep 24, 2019
  4. PC Won't Start After 2 Day Shutdown

PC won't start

Went to start pc and get the beep. One beep, pause and then repeats. Reseated the RAM and it was working last night.
    Ideas, helpful suggestions or cures would be greatly appreciated,
    Thanks in advance for your help.

autigerfan, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

PC Won't Start After 2 Day Shutdown

1. PC Won't Start After 2 Day Shutdown - Similar Threads - Won't Start Shutdown

2. PC starts after shutdown again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC starts after shutdown again and again: I have this problemalready for years where when i shutdown my pc normally it will turn itself on after 3 seconds and boot up, the only way to shut it down is to hold the power button and force it to shutdown, that way it stays turned off. which is obviously not the best thing...
  3. Windows 10 PC Won't Start After Sudden Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 PC Won't Start After Sudden Shutdown: I was using my PC and then, however, I don't know why the screen suddenly becomes blue and appear saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart". It didn't restart automatically, then I press the power button the force shutdown. After sometime, I press it again but...
  4. Windows 10 PC Won't Start After Sudden Shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC Won't Start After Sudden Shutdown: I was using my PC and then, however, I don't know why the screen suddenly becomes blue and appear saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart". It didn't restart automatically, then I press the power button the force shutdown. After sometime, I press it again but...
  5. Windows 10 PC Won't Start After Sudden Shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC Won't shutdown

PC Won't shutdown: Hello, so i use ethernet cable to acces internet but sometimes i need to switch to 4G when internet is slow or has issues so i have to go through my phone.I can't do it with hotspot so i have to do it with the USB cable since i don't have wireless card , once i plug it into a...
  7. PC Won't shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Won't shutdown: Hello, so i use ethernet cable to acces internet but sometimes i need to switch to 4G when internet is slow or has issues so i have to go through my phone.I can't do it with hotspot so i have to do it with the USB cable since i don't have wireless card , once i plug it into a...
  8. PC Won't shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Pc won't turn on after force shutdown

Pc won't turn on after force shutdown: Long story short my pc got turned off by pulling the wire out 50+ times for the past 4 months. Today when the force shutdown by pulling the wire out happened pc doesn't turn on. No reaction to me pressing the power button. Also some days it can get pulled out even 10 times...
  10. PC Won't start after shutdown during a reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Won't start after shutdown during a reset: Yesterday I tried to reset my PC, and once the screen went black I assumed something went wrong and I turned it off. Once I turned my PC back on, it showed the same black screen with my monitor saying "Input not supported" by default, the same one it showed when I was turning...