Windows 10: PC Wont Start After Sudden Shut Down

Discus and support PC Wont Start After Sudden Shut Down in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Pc has this annoying habit of not starting up for sometimes up to several days after a sudden unexpected shutdown. trying to manually turn it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ParaLimit+, May 1, 2020.

1. PC Wont Start After Sudden Shut Down

My Pc has this annoying habit of not starting up for sometimes up to several days after a sudden unexpected shutdown.

trying to manually turn it on through a screw driver doesnt help and im pretty surethe power button is fine and the power supply is working since i can see the gpu LEDs go on as soon as i put the powercord in.this has happened several times already but this time it has gone beyond 3days of not working

so it has gotten pretty annoying. i want to know why smth like this is happening and how can i fix it.

:)

ParaLimit+, May 1, 2020

2. PC shut down, wont turn back on

The fan twitch is it powering up and then the psu is noteing a short and cutting out hence why it wont do it again straight after until it's reset, something is blown or shorted out so you need to do as someone suggested and split the pc out then, on a table build the minimum up as he said and step by step see what's happening.

theoneandonlymrk, May 1, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Windows 10 PC wont shut down

Too many columns to show all.. here you go - have a taste of it. You can export the list and compare files later..

PC Wont Start After Sudden Shut Down [​IMG]

AndreTen, May 1, 2020
  4. PC Wont Start After Sudden Shut Down

Windows 10 over heating and sudden shut down

I need a fix for windows 10 extreme over heating and sudden shut down. I am not very techno minded so I need a step by step guide please!

Moved from Insider

PaulineMahon, May 1, 2020
Thema:

PC Wont Start After Sudden Shut Down

1. PC Wont Start After Sudden Shut Down - Similar Threads - Wont Start Sudden

2. PC suddenly shuts down after not being used for a month

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC suddenly shuts down after not being used for a month: I just came back from a one month vacation. Pc has not been plugged in while I was away.I boot up my PC and try to play some games, but whenever I open steam, epic launcher, Corsair Icue, my PC suddenly just shuts down. No BSOD, no error message, just a black...
  3. pc wont shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc wont shut down: When i power off my pc the fans and lights on the fans stay on. Should I reinstall windows to see if this fixes my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-shut-down/d4b92a9c-c414-4d8c-b8c2-af6c9ec269af
  4. pc wont shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc wont shut down: When i power off my pc the fans and lights on the fans stay on. Should I reinstall windows to see if this fixes my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-shut-down/d4b92a9c-c414-4d8c-b8c2-af6c9ec269af
  5. pc wont shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Laptop locked, shut down and wont start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop locked, shut down and wont start: Lenovo windows laptop with a 2tb SSDMy laptop suddenly had the locking screen, shut down and now wont start when I press the power button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-locked-shut-down-and-wont-start/c79141b0-7c45-4f3b-8e70-197008675526
  7. PC starts after shutting down

in Windows 10 Support
    PC starts after shutting down: Windows Version 2004 (Build 19041.867) Hey everyone, I have a problem with my PC where it will restart itself without my action and it even started a Discord-Call on it's own while I was in the bathroom after trying to shut it down. I haven't found anything useful on the...
  8. PC suddenly shuts down after playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC suddenly shuts down after playing Games: Whenever I'm playing games or live streaming, my pc suddenly shuts off on its own. It frequently turns off when I'm doing specific actions Such as using abilities in valorant, or oepning doors and tacking pictures in phazmophobia. But I don't have any issues when i am just...
  9. PC wont completely shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC wont completely shut down: Hi, For a while now, any time I press the power butting or click Shut Down on my PC, the screen will turn of but the fans and fan lights stay on. The only way to turn it of then is to power cycle it. However, if I put the computer to sleep or hibernate, the fans and lights...
  10. PC shut down suddenly

in Windows 10 Support
    PC shut down suddenly: OS: Windows 10 PRO 64 bits. versión 1709 - compilación 16299.64 Processor: Intel i5 x 64 bits Mother: Gigabyte GA-H55M-S2H (2 PCI, 2 PCI-E x16, 2 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN) MSG de Error en visor de eventos: svchost (4384,D,46) SRUJet: Error: la página de base...