Windows 10: PC won't start anymore

Discus and support PC won't start anymore in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC freezed today and after restart didn't start anymore. All that shows on the screen is the initial page with the spinning stars, then an empty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by selaflaure, Aug 9, 2020.

1. PC won't start anymore

My PC freezed today and after restart didn't start anymore. All that shows on the screen is the initial page with the spinning stars, then an empty black screen and then nothing.. On another restart, I got the orange screen with the waiting notification that very soon seconds stopped with no intention to resume. What can I do when I can't even access the Bios?

:)

selaflaure, Aug 9, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Apps won't sign me in anymore.

Thank you for posting back.

At this point of troubleshooting, we suggest to re-register Windows Store apps by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu button and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    • Copy and paste this command and press Enter.

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Get back to us if you need further help.

Adrianne Buc, Aug 9, 2020
  4. PC won't start anymore

Mail app won't start anymore

Hi everyone.
    Since this morning, my Windows 10 Mail app won't start anymore.
    I am sure that until yesterday everything was fine and nothing changed in the meantime, so it's really strange.

I click on it and nothing happens.

What can I do?

Thank you!

steferrari, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

PC won't start anymore

1. PC won't start anymore - Similar Threads - won't start anymore

2. Outlook won't start anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook won't start anymore: Hello, Since about 10 days I have been unable to launch Office Outlook. Looking in the eventviewer I get the following: Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 16.0.16227.20258, time stamp: 0x642b425f Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1413,...
  3. Outlook won't start anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook won't start anymore: Hello, Since about 10 days I have been unable to launch Office Outlook. Looking in the eventviewer I get the following: Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 16.0.16227.20258, time stamp: 0x642b425f Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1413,...
  4. PC won't sleep anymore.

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't sleep anymore.: Last year, I ironically had a problem where my PC would wake up from sleep when it shouldn't. It was eventually solved. PC keeps waking up. Now, I am having the opposite problem. I have the same settings I've always had, which is display should turn off after 20 minutes, and...
  5. Mail app won't start anymore

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app won't start anymore: Hi everyone. Since this morning, my Windows 10 Mail app won't start anymore. I am sure that until yesterday everything was fine and nothing changed in the meantime, so it's really strange. I click on it and nothing happens. What can I do? Thank you! 159471
  6. Mail app won't start anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app won't start anymore: Hi everyone. Since this morning, my Windows 10 Mail app won't start anymore. I am sure that until yesterday everything was fine and nothing changed in the meantime, so it's really strange. I click on it and nothing happens. What can I do? Thank you! 159471
  7. My PC won't start anymore, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC won't start anymore, what can I do?: Hello, my Windows 10 is broken, error 0xc000000f But I don't have a recovery CD, because it was not included in the delivery, what should I do? Mein PC startet nicht mehr, was kann ich tun?
  8. Some apps won't start anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some apps won't start anymore: Ever since a couple of months ago apps like Cod 2, Cod 4 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will not start and crash on boot. They work on other PC's fine but now they no longer work on mine. If I could get any answers then that would be great. Thanks...
  9. Win10 PC Won't Sleep Anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 PC Won't Sleep Anymore: Win10 64bit V1903 with all published updates. Some weeks ago (maybe even longer) my PC stopped going to sleep after the specified time. I am setting the times in Power & Sleep. I have the screen set to turn off after an hour (and it does) and the PC to sleep after 2 hours but...
  10. Windows 10 screensaver won't start anymore

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 screensaver won't start anymore: I just noticed this a few days ago. It's a custom screensaver, not a Windows 10 default one. I downloaded it from a 3rd party. It worked for years until just recently, not it stopped. I downloaded another one and tried it and it does the same thing. I have my screensaver set...