Windows 10: PC Won't Start 'The Digital Signature For This File Couldn't Be Verified'

Discus and support PC Won't Start 'The Digital Signature For This File Couldn't Be Verified' in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; PC randomly turned itself off last night and constantly boots to a BSOD with the following text:RecoveryThe Digital Signature For This File Couldn't Be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheJadeCactus, Dec 2, 2023.

1. PC Won't Start 'The Digital Signature For This File Couldn't Be Verified'

PC randomly turned itself off last night and constantly boots to a BSOD with the following text:RecoveryThe Digital Signature For This File Couldn't Be VerifiedError Code: 0xc0000428Press F1 to enter Recovery EnvironmentPress Esc for UEFI Firmware SettingsWe've attempted various troubleshooting techniques but none are working. We've tried:- Pressing F1 but this boots to the same screen- Disabling Secure & Fast Boot via BIOS- Creating a Bootable USB using both W11 & W10 Media Creation Tools- Created a Bootable USB using Windows 11 ISO and packaging using RufusWhen pressing F11 at boot-u

:)

TheJadeCactus, Dec 2, 2023
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Dec 2, 2023
  4. tops Win User

PC Won't Start 'The Digital Signature For This File Couldn't Be Verified'

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

PC Won't Start 'The Digital Signature For This File Couldn't Be Verified'

1. PC Won't Start 'The Digital Signature For This File Couldn't Be Verified' - Similar Threads - Won't Start 'The

2. Digital signature for this file couldn’t be verified error 0xc000042, no listed file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Digital signature for this file couldn’t be verified error 0xc000042, no listed file.: I left my gaming pc on overnight and in the morning my pc was is BiOS mode MSI. I exited out and it brought up the blue screen saying,Recovery Your Pc/Device needs to be repaired The digital signature for this file couldn’t be verified Error code: 0xc0000428You’ll need to use...
  3. Digital signature for this file couldn’t be verified error 0xc000042, no listed file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital signature for this file couldn’t be verified error 0xc000042, no listed file.: I left my gaming pc on overnight and in the morning my pc was is BiOS mode MSI. I exited out and it brought up the blue screen saying,Recovery Your Pc/Device needs to be repaired The digital signature for this file couldn’t be verified Error code: 0xc0000428You’ll need to use...
  4. PC Won't Start 'The Digital Signature For This File Couldn't Be Verified'

PC Won't Start 'The Digital Signature For This File Couldn't Be Verified': PC randomly turned itself off last night and constantly boots to a BSOD with the following text:RecoveryThe Digital Signature For This File Couldn't Be VerifiedError Code: 0xc0000428Press F1 to enter Recovery EnvironmentPress Esc for UEFI Firmware SettingsWe've attempted...
  5. Digital signature for this file couldnt be verified error 0xc0000428

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital signature for this file couldnt be verified error 0xc0000428: Hi, I'm getting a blue screen with this error code. Full text as follows.."RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repaired.The digital signature for this file couldn't be verified. Error code: 0xc0000428You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media...
  6. Digital signature for this file couldnt be verified error 0xc0000428

Digital signature for this file couldnt be verified error 0xc0000428: Hi, I'm getting a blue screen with this error code. Full text as follows.."RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repaired.The digital signature for this file couldn't be verified. Error code: 0xc0000428You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media...
  7. Digital signature for this file couldnt be verified error 0xc0000428

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Failed to verify digital signature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to verify digital signature: I am facing below issue please suggest me for the .sfc /scannow is done.windows update also done.How to fix the issue . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-verify-digital-signature/0a4dab46-487b-48b1-84fd-1b82b00af75e
  9. Failed to verify digital signature

Failed to verify digital signature: I am facing below issue please suggest me for the .sfc /scannow is done.windows update also done.How to fix the issue . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-verify-digital-signature/0a4dab46-487b-48b1-84fd-1b82b00af75e
  10. Starting from recovery stick: The digital signature for this key couldn't be verified

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Starting from recovery stick: The digital signature for this key couldn't be verified: Dear community, due to the recent bug with chkdsk /f and trying to run recovery, my Lenovo Yoga C940 is in a state where it always loads to this stage: [IMG] I am aware that this is an issue with proposed solutions. However, these always involve creating a recovery drive...