Windows 10: PC Won’t Start, Turquoise/Blue Dots

Discus and support PC Won’t Start, Turquoise/Blue Dots in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [IMG] So for the past few months I have had the issue of my PC completely randomly just blackscreening and then restarting. I would not get blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WilliamPledger, Feb 17, 2021.

1. PC Won’t Start, Turquoise/Blue Dots

PC Won’t Start, Turquoise/Blue Dots [​IMG] So for the past few months I have had the issue of my PC completely randomly just blackscreening and then restarting. I would not get blue screen saying Restarting, the PC would just act as if it has just been turned on. I thought this issue was my Power Supply, so today I borrowed one off a friend and put it into my PC. I used my PC for about 30 minutes then it did the same old blackscreen and restart but this time the PC won’t start again. I get past BIOS and then all I see is these turquoise and blue dots on my right monitor.

I am currently lost as to what this is or why it is happening so any support would be highly appreciated

:)

WilliamPledger, Feb 17, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Feb 17, 2021
  4. PC Won’t Start, Turquoise/Blue Dots

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

PC Won’t Start, Turquoise/Blue Dots

1. PC Won’t Start, Turquoise/Blue Dots - Similar Threads - Won’t Start Turquoise

2. Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along...: Started recently, end of November until today. Today is the worse of it, as I've been trying to troubleshoot what the issue is.All parts of the PC are brand new and haven't given me any issues until recently. My specs are;MOBO: Z690 Aorus Pro just updated the Bios to F21CPU:...
  3. Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along...: Started recently, end of November until today. Today is the worse of it, as I've been trying to troubleshoot what the issue is.All parts of the PC are brand new and haven't given me any issues until recently. My specs are;MOBO: Z690 Aorus Pro just updated the Bios to F21CPU:...
  4. Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Won’t Start, Turquoise/Blue Dots

PC Won’t Start, Turquoise/Blue Dots: So for the past few months I have had the issue of my PC completely randomly just blackscreening and then restarting. I would not get blue screen saying Restarting, the PC would just act as if it has just been turned on. I thought this issue was my Power Supply, so today I...
  6. I am getting only these little blue and turquoise dots on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting only these little blue and turquoise dots on my screen: I am getting only these little blue and turquoise dots on my screen and computer will not boot, I see what you check once the computer boots, but how do you get the computer to boot up to even check the disc drive?...
  7. I am getting only these little blue and turquoise dots on my screen

I am getting only these little blue and turquoise dots on my screen: I am getting only these little blue and turquoise dots on my screen and computer will not boot, I see what you check once the computer boots, but how do you get the computer to boot up to even check the disc drive?...
  8. I am getting only these little blue and turquoise dots on my screen

9. Pc won’t start

Pc won’t start: Help when I try to turn on my pc it gives me a blue screen saying that your pc did not start correctly and I tried everything please help someone please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-start/5ec84625-1615-45cf-b4e5-a3641e65c84e
  10. Pc won’t start

Pc won’t start: Help when I try to turn on my pc it gives me a blue screen saying that your pc did not start correctly and I tried everything please help someone please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-start/5ec84625-1615-45cf-b4e5-a3641e65c84e