Windows 10: Pc won’t start up after login

Discus and support Pc won’t start up after login in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Silver_Disk_7434 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijp3uj/pc_wont_start_up_after_login/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Silver_Disk_7434, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Pc won’t start up after login

/u/Silver_Disk_7434, Aug 30, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Aug 30, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Pc won’t start up after login

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Pc won’t start up after login

1. Pc won’t start up after login - Similar Threads - won’t start login

2. Surface won’t start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface won’t start up: Fan runs but wont start up * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-wont-start-up/24fedede-61e8-4458-8e01-be38be729380
  3. PC will start up, but won’t post

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will start up, but won’t post: My PC was working perfectly fine before today, the last thing I remember doing was installing the latest security update from the windows settings update page. Today my PC will startup, lights running and fans spinning. But after I get to a screen with an image of my...
  4. PC will start up, but won’t post

PC will start up, but won’t post: My PC was working perfectly fine before today, the last thing I remember doing was installing the latest security update from the windows settings update page. Today my PC will startup, lights running and fans spinning. But after I get to a screen with an image of my...
  5. PC will start up, but won’t post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Pc won’t start

Pc won’t start: Help when I try to turn on my pc it gives me a blue screen saying that your pc did not start correctly and I tried everything please help someone please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-start/5ec84625-1615-45cf-b4e5-a3641e65c84e
  7. Pc won’t start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won’t start: Help when I try to turn on my pc it gives me a blue screen saying that your pc did not start correctly and I tried everything please help someone please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-start/5ec84625-1615-45cf-b4e5-a3641e65c84e
  8. Pc won’t start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Computer won’t start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t start up: I have a laptop which is approx 10 years old, and has developed a faulty where it won’t start. I get the flash screen and this is followed by a grey screen.. I have tried to boot in to diagnostics by pressing the on / off button 3 times, doesn’t work. I have also created a...
  10. My pc won’t start after a update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc won’t start after a update: I was using my computer just normal and i notice a little yellow dot in the southdown option i click in update and restart and it go to 100% it restart got to the mis screen then to the windows screen and the little dot circle don’t show and it stuck there what should i do...