Windows 10: PC won’t start up......it happened afterI tried an adjustment to fix my photos problem

Discus and support PC won’t start up......it happened afterI tried an adjustment to fix my photos problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I powerup the screen shows a lot of flickering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GlennWalkerZA, Jan 8, 2019.

1. PC won’t start up......it happened afterI tried an adjustment to fix my photos problem

When I powerup the screen shows a lot of flickering

:)

GlennWalkerZA, Jan 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Tais0112 Win User

PC won’t start up......it happened afterI tried an adjustment to fix my photos problem

Startup problems. Autorepair won´t fix it.

Hello

For the past few months my PC has not been able to startup. Auto repair won´t fix the problem, but it gave me all the problemdetails.

StartupRepairOffline

Problemsignature 01: 6.1.7600.16385

Problemsignature 02: 6.1.7600.16385

Problemsignature 03: Unknown

problemsignature 04: 211995523

problemsignature 05: AutoFailover

Problemsignature 06: 17

Problemsignature 07: NoRootCause

OS-version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

local ID: 1030

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Tais0112, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

PC won’t start up......it happened afterI tried an adjustment to fix my photos problem

1. PC won’t start up......it happened afterI tried an adjustment to fix my photos problem - Similar Threads - won’t start happened

2. My computer won’t start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t start up: I installed a restore point onto my computer. That installed fine however it then had to restart. I waited almost 14 hours for the computer to restart and ended up having to turn it off from the power button. The computer now doesn’t load onto windows when turned on and...
  3. My computer won’t start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won’t start up: I installed a restore point onto my computer. That installed fine however it then had to restart. I waited almost 14 hours for the computer to restart and ended up having to turn it off from the power button. The computer now doesn’t load onto windows when turned on and...
  4. PC will start up, but won’t post

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will start up, but won’t post: My PC was working perfectly fine before today, the last thing I remember doing was installing the latest security update from the windows settings update page. Today my PC will startup, lights running and fans spinning. But after I get to a screen with an image of my...
  5. PC will start up, but won’t post

PC will start up, but won’t post: My PC was working perfectly fine before today, the last thing I remember doing was installing the latest security update from the windows settings update page. Today my PC will startup, lights running and fans spinning. But after I get to a screen with an image of my...
  6. PC will start up, but won’t post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My laptop won’t start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t start up: We have tried all the options within troubleshooting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-start-up/3400b41f-aa52-43c1-b5d3-bd8ac03b137a
  8. My laptop won’t start up

My laptop won’t start up: We have tried all the options within troubleshooting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-start-up/3400b41f-aa52-43c1-b5d3-bd8ac03b137a
  9. My laptop won’t start up

10. My laptop won’t start up

My laptop won’t start up: I updated my laptop on Thursday. When i went to start it up on Friday the screen remained black. But the power light is on? I tried charging it for a few hours, but it still wont turn on. Theres no way for me to take out the battery, and the cord is working fine. Any...