Windows 10: PC won't stay in sleep?

Discus and support PC won't stay in sleep? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've had an issue for a long time now, whenever I set my pc to sleep it goes down, but immediately wakes back up. I'm on inside builds, is this a known... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ishamm, Mar 29, 2020.

1. /u/ishamm Win User

PC won't stay in sleep?

I've had an issue for a long time now, whenever I set my pc to sleep it goes down, but immediately wakes back up. I'm on inside builds, is this a known issue?

submitted by /u/ishamm
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ishamm, Mar 29, 2020

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Laptop won`t sleep

Hi JCDrives

Check these links

https://windowsreport.com/windows-10-wont-stay-...

https://www.technipages.com/windows-10-pc-wont-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please Keep me informed of your progress

Wilfredo_Soto, Mar 29, 2020
  4. tops Win User

PC won't stay in sleep?

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

PC won't stay in sleep?

1. PC won't stay in sleep? - Similar Threads - won't stay sleep

2. PC with win11 wont stay on sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC with win11 wont stay on sleep: When I select sleep, my PC immediately starts again but with no picture until I move the mouse or press a key. Same thing happens when it automatically goes to sleep but with a delay of a few minutes. Any ideas?...
  3. PC with win11 wont stay on sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC with win11 wont stay on sleep: When I select sleep, my PC immediately starts again but with no picture until I move the mouse or press a key. Same thing happens when it automatically goes to sleep but with a delay of a few minutes. Any ideas?...
  4. Why Won't my Sleep Setting Adjustments Stay?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Won't my Sleep Setting Adjustments Stay?: I just got a new Dell Latitude 5420 and I cannot get the sleep setting adjustments to stay. The agent on Microsoft customer service chat helped by doing remote access but did not let me record what he did so I am lost now as my system did an automatic update and it went back...
  5. PC does NOT STAY in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC does NOT STAY in sleep mode: Hi, I have set my power option for my monitor to turn off after 2 minutes and the computer to sleep after 5 minutes. For a unknown reason my screen turns off after 2 minutes and turns back on almost immediately after. Can somebody help me? Note I run Win10 Pro 20H2....
  6. Pc won't sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc won't sleep: I just built this pc and I've been having problems getting this thing to go to sleep.when I click the sleep button in windows in goes off then come back in less then a 2 second's. The only time I'm able to get it to go to sleep is if I shut it down then put it to sleep .I've...
  7. Suddenly pc will not stay in sleep mode.

Suddenly pc will not stay in sleep mode.: The screen goes black and the sleep indicator light begins flashing, but after a few seconds it returns to the log on screen. Why and how to make it stay asleep?...
  8. PC won't sleep

PC won't sleep: Hi people, I have a workaround for a PC that won't go into sleep or hybrid sleep mode, that allows a security password to become active, as well as saving some power. I have tried hibernate and found it to be unsatisfactory, the delay to resume is annoying. I have also spent...
  9. PC Won't Sleep

PC Won't Sleep: So I've and tried some more and I cannot seem to get my PC to Sleep. I was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Ultimate. It's a custom built rig for gaming and streaming movies. Not sure why, but I put it on sleep, I see the PC go down as if it's in sleep mode and then...
  10. Computer Won't Stay in Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Won't Stay in Sleep Mode: Whenever I put my computer into sleep mode, it goes to sleep normally, but then about a second after the fans stop spinning, the whole thing comes out of sleep mode as if a button was pressed or something. Power cfg -requests gives me DISPLAY: None. SYSTEM: [DRIVER]...