Windows 10: Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on

Discus and support Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Monitor won’t turn on and computer won’t turn off I have a computer that runs on windows 10, this morning I saw that the computer was still running so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Moonfoxfall, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on

Monitor won’t turn on and computer won’t turn off I have a computer that runs on windows 10, this morning I saw that the computer was still running so I went to turn it off but it wouldn’t stop. I went to turn on the monitor but that wouldn’t turn on. I’ve unplugged the computer, it turns off but if I turn it back on it won’t stop. I’ve done the same with the monitor but it still won’t turn on at all. My keyboard and mouse also won’t turn on

submitted by /u/Moonfoxfall
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Moonfoxfall, Jul 13, 2020

2. Help pc won’t turn on

Wdym... sorry if I confuse you. I meant that when I turned on the PC, it revved up but it won’t show anything (manufacturer and/or Windows logo) on the screen and wouldnt go to the USB to show the recovery menu, no prompt for BIOS etc. Then it turned off
    itself, and then turned on automatically again and here it goes starting from the beginning again....

Darren WilliamThen, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Mack0318 Win User
    Screen won’t turn on

I have a Windows 10 Dell Laptop. My screen is black and won’t trun on. When I hold down the power button the light flashes 2 Orange than 5 white. Also, I read somewhere to hold down the “D” key on the keyboard and the power button. This turned on my screen
    and made it flash multiple colors and turn back off. Can I do anything to fix what’s happening to my laptop?

Mack0318, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on

Help pc won’t turn on

My pc still cant turn on even though i plugged in the usb with the windows media tool, nothing apears on my monitor and my oc keeps turning off

Darren WilliamThen, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on

1. Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on - Similar Threads - won’t turn off

2. pc won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc won’t turn on: Dell pc won’t turn on, i plugged in an hdmi cable and it just turned off randomly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-turn-on/36b76c68-e450-4f80-b333-b7b03a4382a1
  3. pc won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc won’t turn on: Dell pc won’t turn on, i plugged in an hdmi cable and it just turned off randomly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-turn-on/36b76c68-e450-4f80-b333-b7b03a4382a1
  4. Sticky keys won’t turn off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky keys won’t turn off.: I’ve tried turning off all the switches in settings and the sticky key is ctrl so every time I type it shows me the clipboard. I’m on win 11 if it helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-keys-wont-turn-off/6abf839c-a62c-478d-b530-a19fd981ac6c
  5. Monitors won’t turn on on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitors won’t turn on on startup: My monitors were fine for a very long time until i noticed something wrong with my powersupply. My monitor second monitor would not turn on unless i replugged it in a few times from the power. Sometimes it would take multiple tries for the monitor to really turn on. Recently,...
  6. Monitors won’t turn on on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors won’t turn on on startup: My monitors were fine for a very long time until i noticed something wrong with my powersupply. My monitor second monitor would not turn on unless i replugged it in a few times from the power. Sometimes it would take multiple tries for the monitor to really turn on. Recently,...
  7. Monitors won’t turn on on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Pc won’t turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc won’t turn on: Ok, so recently my oc has blue screened and since then after the restrt it wont even turn on, i cant get the monitor to show anything my mnk wont light up like they usally do but the rgb inside my pc does soooo, can u pls help me...
  9. Pc won’t fully turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc won’t fully turn off: Hi, Whenever i try to switch my pc off the screen goes black but my peripherals and pc fans/ lights are still running I have tried the shutdown command and i have tried disabling and enabling fast startup...
  10. Help pc won’t turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help pc won’t turn on: i have a game called osu, when i shut down my pc i noticed my osu is still on so i canccelled the shut down and then i opened the game if it still works because when i shut down with my osu on sometimes it uninstalls my game, but when i open it there is problem called...