Windows 10: PC won't turn off or go to sleep

Discus and support PC won't turn off or go to sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So couple days ago I got this problem where my PC won't turn off or go to sleep, when I click it just says "Shuting Down" and suddenly "Welcome". I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RatkoS, Feb 12, 2020.

1. RatkoS Win User

PC won't turn off or go to sleep

So couple days ago I got this problem where my PC won't turn off or go to sleep, when I click it just says "Shuting Down" and suddenly "Welcome". I tried Disk Checkup and all but I couldn't fix this issue.

And I have the newest update installed.

:)

RatkoS, Feb 12, 2020

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Feb 12, 2020
  4. PC won't turn off or go to sleep

My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

PC won't turn off or go to sleep

1. PC won't turn off or go to sleep - Similar Threads - won't turn off

2. Computer turning off instead of going to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer turning off instead of going to sleep: Hi, so I've been having an issue for a few weeks now where when my computer should be going to sleep both manually and by going idle, it instead just shuts down. Here is a post I had made on Reddit describing the issue between the dotted...
  3. My PC wont go to sleep or turn off the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont go to sleep or turn off the screen.: Hey community,some days ago I set up my PC in my new apartment and was trying to get him to go to sleep automatically or turn the screen off, or display a screensaver. None of these worked out. I changed the power plan to allow the PC to go to sleep when sharing media because...
  4. My PC wont go to sleep or turn off the screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC wont go to sleep or turn off the screen.: Hey community,some days ago I set up my PC in my new apartment and was trying to get him to go to sleep automatically or turn the screen off, or display a screensaver. None of these worked out. I changed the power plan to allow the PC to go to sleep when sharing media because...
  5. Screen won't turn off or sleep

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen won't turn off or sleep: My screen won't turn off or sleep even though the settings are set. It does occasionally turn off after 5 mins as set, but randomly comes back on. It will rarely sleep unless I use the power button and manually send it to sleep....
  6. Windows 10 won't go to sleep and turn off screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't go to sleep and turn off screen: My computer won't go to sleep or turn off the screen even after the time I set it to. I went to the cmd and typed in powercfg -requests and got nothing from there. I also went into the advanced power settings and allowed the computer to sleep in the "When sharing media" tab...
  7. PC won't go to sleep

PC won't go to sleep: so my pc won't go to sleep, every time i try a few seconds later it would turn it self on. At first i though if might be my speakers so i unplugged them but after a 10-20 mins it would still turn it self on and i don't know what to do...
  8. PC Not Going to Sleep Properly? (Display turns off but PC doesn't)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Not Going to Sleep Properly? (Display turns off but PC doesn't): Hi, so as of a few days ago, my PC stopped sleeping properly. I've tried changing power plans / running the "powercfg -requests" command and nothing's there. What is happening is when I put the PC to sleep manually, or after the allocated time, my display will turn off but...
  9. Computer screen won't turn off and won't go to sleep

Computer screen won't turn off and won't go to sleep: I have been looking all over the internet for help to figure out why my computer won't turn off the screen after a given amount of time, and also why it won't go to sleep after the given amount of time, I have reinstalled windows, checked my USB devices, and to no prevail can...
  10. Monitor doesn't turn off on its own, and PC won't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor doesn't turn off on its own, and PC won't go to sleep: I've got a windows 10 Desktop that I need help with. Ever since around a week ago, my screen does not turn off automatically, nor does it go to sleep when I leave it for a while (like overnight) It might be ever since the Creator's Update, but I can't say for sure....