Windows 10: Pc won't turn on after force shutdown

Discus and support Pc won't turn on after force shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Long story short my pc got turned off by pulling the wire out 50+ times for the past 4 months. Today when the force shutdown by pulling the wire out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by StingS, Apr 25, 2021.

1. StingS Win User

Pc won't turn on after force shutdown

Long story short my pc got turned off by pulling the wire out 50+ times for the past 4 months. Today when the force shutdown by pulling the wire out happened pc doesn't turn on. No reaction to me pressing the power button. Also some days it can get pulled out even 10 times and some days like today only once. Now pc doesn't turn on. Any help?

:)

StingS, Apr 25, 2021

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Apr 25, 2021
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Apr 25, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Pc won't turn on after force shutdown - Similar Threads - won't turn force

2. Ongoing PC Force Shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing PC Force Shutdown: Hi,This has been ongoing since buying the PC. Please see previous posts from myself.The previous suggestion of removing SignalRGB seemed to fix it for some time. I have not reinstalled Signal RGB. though have not been using the PC that much.I've just started playing a new...
  3. Ongoing PC Force Shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ongoing PC Force Shutdown: Hi,This has been ongoing since buying the PC. Please see previous posts from myself.The previous suggestion of removing SignalRGB seemed to fix it for some time. I have not reinstalled Signal RGB. though have not been using the PC that much.I've just started playing a new...
  4. Alienware desktop won‘t turn on after being forced to shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Alienware desktop won‘t turn on after being forced to shutdown: I went out to run my desktop all day after turning it on in the morning. When I came back at night, I found that the screen seemed to be stuck. Neither wired mouse nor the wired keyboard worked tested with other mouse and keyboard, but I could adjust the brightness of the...
  5. Alienware desktop won‘t turn on after being forced to shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alienware desktop won‘t turn on after being forced to shutdown: I went out to run my desktop all day after turning it on in the morning. When I came back at night, I found that the screen seemed to be stuck. Neither wired mouse nor the wired keyboard worked tested with other mouse and keyboard, but I could adjust the brightness of the...
  6. Alienware desktop won‘t turn on after being forced to shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bsod after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod after forced shutdown: So I had to force shutdown my pc 2 days ago and when I turned it on again it was running fine, I ran sfc scannow which found and fixed corruption and ran it again and it said there were no corruptions but today it just blue screened on me out of nowhere. Why did it do this if...
  8. Pc wont boot after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc wont boot after forced shutdown: Hi, so i had to force shutdown my pc after it bugged with an installer. After this it wouldnt boot anymore. The setup i use wasnt touched in like 6 months, and it always worked perfectly without hickups. Now when i turn on my pc it will say ‘no signal’ on both monitors dvi...
  9. After force shut down, PC won't turn back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After force shut down, PC won't turn back on: I have windows 10 and my computer wasn't logging in (stuck at 'welcome' screen) so I force powered off my computer by holding the power button. I tried turning it back on, but it wouldn't. The lights weren't turning on, on my PC or my mouse and keyboard. The only thing that...
  10. PC turns itself on after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    PC turns itself on after shutdown: Around the time when I first setup automatic shutdown in Windows Scheduler (or what it's called in English), my PC has started turning itself back on again after shutdown in the evening. I've tried disabling the scheduled shutdown but it made no difference, and I'm not sure...