Windows 10: PC WONT TURN ON AFTER MIDNIGHT UPDATE

Discus and support PC WONT TURN ON AFTER MIDNIGHT UPDATE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After a whole night update my DESKTOP PC won't turn on. Help please..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KOJK, Jan 25, 2020.

1. KOJK Win User

PC WONT TURN ON AFTER MIDNIGHT UPDATE

After a whole night update my DESKTOP PC won't turn on. Help please..

:)

2. Mandroid Win User

My PC won't turn on after update

I installed some updates while I stepped away from my PC. When I came back I found it like in a hibernation state and irresponsive. I tried disconnecting the power cable and restarted it but nothing. I even tried to put in the installation disc but there's no power to open the tray. I do see an led light, telling me that power is coming in but not enough to boot. Do you have any suggestions. Thanks in advance!

PC WONT TURN ON AFTER MIDNIGHT UPDATE [​IMG]

Mandroid, Jan 25, 2020
  3. PC shut down, wont turn back on

The fan twitch is it powering up and then the psu is noteing a short and cutting out hence why it wont do it again straight after until it's reset, something is blown or shorted out so you need to do as someone suggested and split the pc out then, on a table build the minimum up as he said and step by step see what's happening.

theoneandonlymrk, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

1. PC WONT TURN ON AFTER MIDNIGHT UPDATE - Similar Threads - WONT TURN MIDNIGHT

2. PC wont turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wont turn on: Greetings,I have a PC which won't turn on after power off.The only way to get it starting again is to swtich the power off then on again at the power unit.Does anyone have an answer to why this is happening?Thank you in advanceCheers...
  3. PC wont turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC wont turn on: Greetings,I have a PC which won't turn on after power off.The only way to get it starting again is to swtich the power off then on again at the power unit.Does anyone have an answer to why this is happening?Thank you in advanceCheers...
  4. Pc wont turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc wont turn on: My pc doesnt turn on * Moved from outlook/outlook for Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-turn-on/769e111e-0331-49a6-bc17-6d14f6d496f4
  5. Pc wont turn on

Pc wont turn on: My pc doesnt turn on * Moved from outlook/outlook for Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-turn-on/769e111e-0331-49a6-bc17-6d14f6d496f4
  6. Computer Turns On At Midnight Every Night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Turns On At Midnight Every Night: Split from this thread.my question is similar, but reversed. my windows 7 sp1 professional home version keeps starting my computer at 12 midnight every night. have to keep shutting it down. this is getting annoying. how can I stop this from happening?...
  7. Computer Turns On At Midnight Every Night

Computer Turns On At Midnight Every Night: Split from this thread.my question is similar, but reversed. my windows 7 sp1 professional home version keeps starting my computer at 12 midnight every night. have to keep shutting it down. this is getting annoying. how can I stop this from happening?...
  8. Pc wont turn on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc wont turn on: I watched a video on how to set ram to maximum usage and followed the video and it said it was defaulted to 0 so i changed it then i checked it again and it was even less ram usage so i changed it back to 0 then restarted my pc, and now it won’t turn on it only displays no...
  9. Turning off Midnight Chime

in Windows 10 Support
    Turning off Midnight Chime: Long time since I last posted here, but curious if anyone might know how to identify what makes Windows 10 play a chime (Using the Windows 10 Default System Sound, it sounds like the Asterisk Sound) at Midnight when the computer is on. I really don't need it and can't figure...
  10. No internet after midnight

in Browsers and Email
    No internet after midnight: Lately, my internet connection fails after midnight. The next morning it is OK. This happens on all browsers (Edge, Chrome, Mozilla) and my separate email program. Both on ethernet and wifi connections. Other devices on the router/modem work OK. Control panel settings says my...