Windows 10: Pc won't turn on

Discus and support Pc won't turn on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I will get straight to the point. Yesterday i updated my drivers with the "GeForce experience" program thing, after that i chose to restart my pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by taltsibulia, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Pc won't turn on

Hi

I will get straight to the point. Yesterday i updated my drivers with the "GeForce experience" program thing, after that i chose to restart my pc. (My Windows is not even a week old) so i clicked the restart option in the menu, after that Windows started to download an update or something like that. As usual after that there was a massage on the screen. "Configuration" or "configuring Windows" something like that. After that my pc won't turn on by itself so without wasting too much time i started messing around with it (click the power button/ unplug and plug different cables and so)

Any suggestions ?

P.s. Windows 10 + i have an rgb keyboard which connected to my pc so im sure 100% that everything with the power is ok. (The lights are on)

:)

taltsibulia, Jul 23, 2019

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Jul 23, 2019
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Jul 23, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Pc won't turn on

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Pc won't turn on

1. Pc won't turn on - Similar Threads - won't turn

2. Back light Keyboard Won't Turn Off After Upgrade to Windows 10 On Asus fx505

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Back light Keyboard Won't Turn Off After Upgrade to Windows 10 On Asus fx505: Back light Keyboard Won't Turn Off After Upgrade to Windows 10 On Asus fx505 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-light-keyboard-wont-turn-off-after-upgrade-to/31af4477-986c-4341-be52-ca0d7029b3d1
  3. Surface pro 6 it won't sleep even if I selected turn off or sleep after 5 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface pro 6 it won't sleep even if I selected turn off or sleep after 5 mins: It seems at the moment the screeen is about to turn off/sleep, sth prevented it and it came back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6-it-wont-sleep-even-if-i-selected/772e6b11-540a-4520-a9cf-8ebad939cc7e
  4. Night light won't turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light won't turn off: So after the 1903 update, I have been having issues with the night light. It has been set to a schedule, which kinda helps, but once it activates I can't turn it off. A simple restart use to work until a couple of weeks ago, now that doesn't even work. Turning it off in...
  5. Win10 Laptop Night Light won't turn off

Win10 Laptop Night Light won't turn off: I can enable and disable night light & adjust how orange I want it, but when I disable night light, it stays as the lightest setting for the night light instead of a regular bright screen. Sometimes the screen will go back to how bright it's supposed to be but then goes back...
  6. Why won't it let me turn the firewall on? I'm the only account on the laptop and I'm an...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why won't it let me turn the firewall on? I'm the only account on the laptop and I'm an...: When I go to system and settings most of the settings are in bold and won't let me click them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-it-let-me-turn-the-firewall-on-im-the/ad3749e6-805d-4a7d-af71-69cb9fe3e99b"
  7. Laptop won't turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won't turn on: Yesterday my Samsung ativ smart pc pro worked perfectly until suddenly it turned off and now it won't turn on and it won't charge When i press the power button the power led indicator turns on for 5 seconds and then it turns off I can hear the fan working for like 3...
  8. Windows 10 Night Light won't turn off

Windows 10 Night Light won't turn off: Hi, I have Windows 10 1903. Every driver is updated. I can't turn off my Night Light. I had it turned on on schedule but now i don't want to use it anymore. When i start my laptop it changes to night light even when i have night light turned off. Signing out and in helps...
  9. Bluetooth won't turn off

Bluetooth won't turn off: As the title says, Bluetooth refuses to turn off, when "turned off" in the Windows 10 Settings menu, it just switches back to on and reconnects to any devices it can. It also refuses to disconnect from any devices. Oddly another part of the settings menu (Dynamic lock) says...
  10. Windows 10 Night Light Issue (Won't turn off)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 Night Light Issue (Won't turn off): Hi to All, Been having this annoying issue with the Windows 10 (1903) night light. Ever since I've enabled and use night light before, the setting does not turn off anymore even if I set it! When I hit the Night light switch to off via settings panel, the toggle will...