Windows 10: Pc won’t turn on

Discus and support Pc won’t turn on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok, so recently my oc has blue screened and since then after the restrt it wont even turn on, i cant get the monitor to show anything my mnk wont light... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AkatsuRinoku, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Pc won’t turn on

Ok, so recently my oc has blue screened and since then after the restrt it wont even turn on, i cant get the monitor to show anything my mnk wont light up like they usally do but the rgb inside my pc does soooo, can u pls help me

:)

AkatsuRinoku, Feb 2, 2021

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Feb 2, 2021
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Feb 2, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Pc won’t turn on

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Pc won’t turn on

1. Pc won’t turn on - Similar Threads - won’t turn

2. Acer screen black, won’t turn on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer screen black, won’t turn on.: My acer laptop’s screen turned black. Even when the computer is turned on the screen seems to be off. I tried turning the computer on and off but nothing changes. Once the acer logo did appear onscreen but afterwards black again. It makes a noise when turning on but nothing...
  3. Acer screen black, won’t turn on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer screen black, won’t turn on.: My acer laptop’s screen turned black. Even when the computer is turned on the screen seems to be off. I tried turning the computer on and off but nothing changes. Once the acer logo did appear onscreen but afterwards black again. It makes a noise when turning on but nothing...
  4. I just upgraded my ram. Tried to turn pc on and it beeps and won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just upgraded my ram. Tried to turn pc on and it beeps and won’t turn on: I just upgraded my ram in my laptop. When I tried to start it it beeps and will not turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-upgraded-my-ram-tried-to-turn-pc-on-and-it/ee847e21-219f-4044-8da3-05d384cf85c8
  5. I just upgraded my ram. Tried to turn pc on and it beeps and won’t turn on

I just upgraded my ram. Tried to turn pc on and it beeps and won’t turn on: I just upgraded my ram in my laptop. When I tried to start it it beeps and will not turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-upgraded-my-ram-tried-to-turn-pc-on-and-it/ee847e21-219f-4044-8da3-05d384cf85c8
  6. I just upgraded my ram. Tried to turn pc on and it beeps and won’t turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset: I’ve tried charging it because it’s all I can really do and nothing is working. How can I get it it to turn on again? Btw it’s an HP Laptop and its Model 14-dq2078wm...
  8. My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset

My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset: I’ve tried charging it because it’s all I can really do and nothing is working. How can I get it it to turn on again? Btw it’s an HP Laptop and its Model 14-dq2078wm...
  9. Conputer won’t turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Conputer won’t turn on: Hello my windows 10 thinkpad shows a white light while charging and the power button blinks 3 times but then when I press the power on button the computer won’t turn on and I’ve tried holding it down and it’s not turning on....
  10. Conputer won’t turn on

Conputer won’t turn on: Hello my windows 10 thinkpad shows a white light while charging and the power button blinks 3 times but then when I press the power on button the computer won’t turn on and I’ve tried holding it down and it’s not turning on....