Windows 10: PC won't update

Discus and support PC won't update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just recently found out that my PC has been in 1803 for a long time, and Windows has been telling me that it's been up to date this whole time. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Skyth_Official, Nov 10, 2019.

1. PC won't update

I just recently found out that my PC has been in 1803 for a long time, and Windows has been telling me that it's been up to date this whole time. I only found out through a message saying that my version of Windows was going to not be supported anymore.

I've looked up how to update to 1903, I downloaded windows update assistant (because checking for updates didn't do anything). Whenever I try to update, I notice that when it's "Finished", that it doesn't actually update to 1903, it stays at 1803. I've checked everything to make sure I was downloading right. This included making sure I had over 32GB of space, metered data checked off, and anti-virus off. I don't know why this is happening but I need help.

Any advice or pointers? Is there something I'm clearly missing? Thanks.

submitted by /u/Skyth_Official
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Skyth_Official, Nov 10, 2019

2. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Nov 10, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. PC won't update

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

PC won't update

1. PC won't update - Similar Threads - won't update

2. PC won't boot after recent Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't boot after recent Windows 11 update: System: Asus Prime X570P Ryzen 3 MoBoRyzen 7 5700x CPURog Strix RTX 3080 Nvidia GPU2Tb Samsung M.232Gb Corsair Vengeance RAMCorsair RM850 PSUJust before I went to bed last night, I saw that windows needed an update. I thought nothing of it, clicked "Update and Shut Down" and...
  3. PC won't boot after recent Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't boot after recent Windows 11 update: System: Asus Prime X570P Ryzen 3 MoBoRyzen 7 5700x CPURog Strix RTX 3080 Nvidia GPU2Tb Samsung M.232Gb Corsair Vengeance RAMCorsair RM850 PSUJust before I went to bed last night, I saw that windows needed an update. I thought nothing of it, clicked "Update and Shut Down" and...
  4. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...: Did anyone encounter it?Please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forced-to-turn-off-my-laptop-when-i-update-a/f9363da5-ba7f-4203-a4dd-d354d26839f6
  5. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...: Did anyone encounter it?Please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forced-to-turn-off-my-laptop-when-i-update-a/f9363da5-ba7f-4203-a4dd-d354d26839f6
  6. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

7. Error 0x80070643 in Windows 10 update won't go away or fix itself. KB5034441

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80070643 in Windows 10 update won't go away or fix itself. KB5034441: Hello to the Windows 10 experts -- please help.My Windows 10 laptop has been experiencing this repeated failure in Windows Update.I attach the relevant screenshots which are self-explanatory.Many thanks in advance....
  8. Error 0x80070643 in Windows 10 update won't go away or fix itself. KB5034441

Error 0x80070643 in Windows 10 update won't go away or fix itself. KB5034441: Hello to the Windows 10 experts -- please help.My Windows 10 laptop has been experiencing this repeated failure in Windows Update.I attach the relevant screenshots which are self-explanatory.Many thanks in advance....
  9. Error 0x80070643 in Windows 10 update won't go away or fix itself. KB5034441

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks...: Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks program. There was a Quickbooks update also and it can't find the file since the Windows update....