Windows 10: PC won't wake up after putting it in sleep mode

Discus and support PC won't wake up after putting it in sleep mode in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So recently decided to join the 1440p gang, now rockin' a 3-monitor setup. Awesome stuff, except that I can't fully enjoy it as whenever I put my PC in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/madmanthrowsaway, Dec 28, 2020.

1. PC won't wake up after putting it in sleep mode

So recently decided to join the 1440p gang, now rockin' a 3-monitor setup. Awesome stuff, except that I can't fully enjoy it as whenever I put my PC in power saving mode and try to wake it up, the power goes on and... nothing. No response from kb/m, nothing happens if I unplug and plug in the cables, no sounds, nothing.

I've tried updating my drivers, pressing win+ctrl+shift, updating windows etc. My 1080p monitors are via HDMI, and my new 1440p is via DP(if that matters)

I'm guessing this recent god forsaken windows update caused this but I thought I'd try and see if any of you got a solution for this. If so, shoot.

submitted by /u/madmanthrowsaway
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/madmanthrowsaway, Dec 28, 2020

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Dec 28, 2020
  3. zukisocks Win User
    Sleep Mode... It won't wake up!

computer wont wake up in Vista

thanks, The problem was that on hitting ESC or any key on the keyboard wont wake up the PC either. This seems to be a common problem with Vista from the posts here.
    When I pressed the power button funnily enough, it woke up - then I disabled the mouse ability to wake up as you said. I am not sure what the difference is between hibernate and sleep mode. I pressed start and hit sleep last time, perhaps this time I will try hitting hibernate instead. Mind I shouldnt have to do this then I am manually putting it in hibernate or sleep - isnt it supposed to go into sleep mode itself?
    Sometimes I am glad I still have Wndows XP and my other PC hee.

zukisocks, Dec 28, 2020
  4. PC won't wake up after putting it in sleep mode

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

PC won't wake up after putting it in sleep mode

1. PC won't wake up after putting it in sleep mode - Similar Threads - won't wake putting

2. BSOD after putting into sleep mode and then waking up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after putting into sleep mode and then waking up.: A week ago I started getting a BSOD whenever I woke the computer from sleep mode. The internet doesn't work for a few minutes and then I get this BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FAmS6wBhgJQ8-VpXTjFYH2jZ6xZ5Cmpt/view?usp=sharing. I have a AN515-45-R6XD with upgraded RAM...
  3. BSOD after putting into sleep mode and then waking up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after putting into sleep mode and then waking up.: A week ago I started getting a BSOD whenever I woke the computer from sleep mode. The internet doesn't work for a few minutes and then I get this BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FAmS6wBhgJQ8-VpXTjFYH2jZ6xZ5Cmpt/view?usp=sharing. I have a AN515-45-R6XD with upgraded RAM...
  4. Wake Up Task won't work if PC put into sleep mode manually

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wake Up Task won't work if PC put into sleep mode manually: Many times I use a keyboard shortcut I made to manually put my PC to sleep if I know I'm done with it for the day. The CMD embedded in the shortcut is the popular:C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState sleep.It works, no problem. The thing is I have a...
  5. Wake Up Task won't work if PC put into sleep mode manually

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wake Up Task won't work if PC put into sleep mode manually: Many times I use a keyboard shortcut I made to manually put my PC to sleep if I know I'm done with it for the day. The CMD embedded in the shortcut is the popular:C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState sleep.It works, no problem. The thing is I have a...
  6. Wake Up Task won't work if PC put into sleep mode manually

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Computer Immediately Wakes Up After Sleep Mode Puts It to Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Immediately Wakes Up After Sleep Mode Puts It to Sleep: The Sleep Mode puts my machine to sleep then the machine immediately wakes up. Rebooting has not helped, nor has changing the Sleep Mode Settings. I have not found any solutions in the Internet. Thanks for any thoughts and guidance. 179664
  8. PC won't wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC won't wake up from sleep mode: After my PC goes to sleep it won't wake up no matter which button I press when I'm trying to resume my work. The only option is to restart the PC by pressing the Power button. Please, pay attention to this issue as it is going on for months and many other users have...
  9. Computer wakes up immediately after putting it in Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer wakes up immediately after putting it in Sleep Mode: Hello everyone, I had had this issue for 2 days, never happened before, I turn off the ability for my mouse to be able to wake up my computer a few weeks ago, only my keyboard can wake it up by pressing any key. lately when i place my computer to sleep it will immediately...
  10. PC won't wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't wake up from sleep mode: Did look trough the forum, but no solution PC won't respond from mouse or keyboard when in sleep mode. Did unchecked and rechecked the USB device "allow the device to wake up" Pressing the power switch will restart pc in a fresh boot-up, All files closed. No error message....