Windows 10: PC won't wake up: Best tool to diagnose

Discus and support PC won't wake up: Best tool to diagnose in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Problem keep going on and off. PC won't wake up from the sleep mode. The only way restart is to use the reset button or worst, power down the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by arjfca, Jan 22, 2019.

1. arjfca Win User

PC won't wake up: Best tool to diagnose

Hello

Problem keep going on and off. PC won't wake up from the sleep mode. The only way restart is to use the reset button or worst, power down the PC

I searched all over the net and tried a multitude of proposed solutions. Still the same problem.

Any tool that I could use to diagnose the problem? Can't say if it is a hardware or software problem.

- Did the advanced power configuration
    - Did memory test
    - Did graphic card burning test while following the different voltage on the pc board using HWMonitor.

Any professional idea? *Banghead

:)

arjfca, Jan 22, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jan 22, 2019
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 22, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. PC won't wake up: Best tool to diagnose - Similar Threads - won't wake Best

2. computer won't wake up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer won't wake up: I just did a new install of windows 10 and the only way I can get the computer to wake up is to kill the power at the power supply. I first went into the bios and reset them and that did nothing . I went into device manager and checked that the keyboard and mouse were checked...
  3. computer won't wake up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer won't wake up: I just did a new install of windows 10 and the only way I can get the computer to wake up is to kill the power at the power supply. I first went into the bios and reset them and that did nothing . I went into device manager and checked that the keyboard and mouse were checked...
  4. computer won't wake up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC won't wake up properly

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't wake up properly: I'm currently running Windows 10 v1909. I'm regularly having a problem where the screen will turn off and then won't come back on in response to key presses or mouse clicks. Pushing the power button also has no effect. I have to force the PC to shutdown by holding down the...
  6. Computer won't wake up

Computer won't wake up: A real simple solution when you hibernate the computer to get it to wake up open you tube. It may be annoying to do this but it's better than having to go to a restart. Hopes this helps others with this f!#d up problem that Microsoft hasn't figured out to correct....
  7. PC won't wake up from sleep: Intermittent

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't wake up from sleep: Intermittent: Hello Problem do come and go. Now more frequent. PC won't wake up from the sleep mode. - I did check all the mouse and keyboard setup to allow to wake up - I did setup the BIOS to enable it. - I did repair some Windows file using SFC /scannow Since yesterday, I'M not even...
  8. PC won't wake up: Intermittent problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won't wake up: Intermittent problem: Hello Problem do come and go. Now more frequent. PC won't wake up from the sleep mode. - I did check all the mouse and keyboard setup to allow to wake up - I did setup the BIOS to enable it. - I did repair some Windows file using SFC /scannow This afternoon, I was not...
  9. It Won't Wake Up! Again

in Windows 10 Support
    It Won't Wake Up! Again: If this is the wrong forum please move to the appropriate one. Yesterday my Dell Desktop refused to wake from sleep. Right click and the HDD sounds like it spins up but no monitor. I've made no changes to any settings and this just came out of the blue. Requires a Hard Power...
  10. Any tools to diagnose PC

Any tools to diagnose PC: Hello Is there any tool available to diagnose Win 10 and PC behavior. System is erratic and sometime very slow. Last boot, I had access to Chrome, but the desktop , task bar and start button where unavailable for at least 5 minutes. And even after that respond to an asked...