Windows 10: PC won't wake up from sleep mode

Discus and support PC won't wake up from sleep mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Did look trough the forum, but no solution PC won't respond from mouse or keyboard when in sleep mode. Did unchecked and rechecked the USB device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by arjfca, Sep 14, 2018.

1. arjfca Win User

PC won't wake up from sleep mode

Did look trough the forum, but no solution

PC won't respond from mouse or keyboard when in sleep mode. Did unchecked and rechecked the USB device "allow the device to wake up"

Pressing the power switch will restart pc in a fresh boot-up, All files closed. No error message.

I think it is related from the last win update yesterday sept 13 2018

:)

arjfca, Sep 14, 2018
  2. oscarperezvc Win User

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Sep 14, 2018
  3. zukisocks Win User
    Sleep Mode... It won't wake up!

computer wont wake up in Vista

thanks, The problem was that on hitting ESC or any key on the keyboard wont wake up the PC either. This seems to be a common problem with Vista from the posts here.
    When I pressed the power button funnily enough, it woke up - then I disabled the mouse ability to wake up as you said. I am not sure what the difference is between hibernate and sleep mode. I pressed start and hit sleep last time, perhaps this time I will try hitting hibernate instead. Mind I shouldnt have to do this then I am manually putting it in hibernate or sleep - isnt it supposed to go into sleep mode itself?
    Sometimes I am glad I still have Wndows XP and my other PC hee.

zukisocks, Sep 14, 2018
  4. zukisocks Win User

Sleep Mode... It won't wake up!

Vista wont wake up from sleep mode

my problem was first I couldnt get Vista to sleep - then I clicked start, sleep and off it went - now it wont wake up despite me pressing any key or shaking the mouse vigourously.

Has it had so long without sleep it is down for 14 hours like when I have a mad night out hee hee. Seriously - can somebody help please???? I have only had the PC for a few weeks so its brand new factory settings. I tried the power management thing first and it is set for 20 minutes if that helps. So its not the Vista settings thats the problem. I have two PCs in my house. I am on my Windows Xp machine now which wakes up easily with a little shake of the mouse. but the other is still asleep zzzzzz *Cry :cry:

zukisocks, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. PC won't wake up from sleep mode - Similar Threads - won't wake sleep

2. Not wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Not wake up from sleep mode: My box does not wake up from "sleep" mode. I tried wake-up with keyboard and power button, but not worked. The psecs of my box is here; OS: windows 10 pro x64 CPU: i7-920 Motherboard: Asus P5X58D Premium Memory: G Skill F3-12800CL9-2GBNQ 2G x 6 Graphics Card(s): Nvidia...
  3. BSOD after waking up PC from Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after waking up PC from Sleep Mode: Hello, I have been having this problem for almost a year now and so far I can't seem to find a solution for this. The problem is that, when waking up my PC from Sleep Mode, I sometimes randomly get a "no signal" message on my monitor screen. The system itself is waking...
  4. Got BSOD trying to wake up pc in sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got BSOD trying to wake up pc in sleep mode: Hey guys when i tried to wake up my PC today in sleep mode i got a BSOD can you guys please help me out? thanku here is the file, also it happens once only to me i just want to know why i got the Blue screen and here is my computer specs OS: Windows 10 64 Bit Pro Case:...
  5. Keyboard & Mouse won't wake PC from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard & Mouse won't wake PC from sleep: Up until recently, I have either put my laptop to sleep or let it go to sleep at the end of the day. The next morning I would hit either the mouse or keyboard (probably mostly the esc key just because it's sort of prominent at the corner). Some time recently, I haven't been...
  6. PC Won't Wake From Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Won't Wake From Sleep: Las two weeks, when I hit any key or mouse, PC will not wake from sleep shows black monitor but its green light is on. Have turn pc off and restart which starts without any problems. I 89834
  7. Waking up from sleep mode issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Waking up from sleep mode issue: Every time I wake up my pc, all my desktop shortcuts have dissapeared and all my running apps show they are still running. However whenever I click on that app on the task bar, that app never opens. Any advice. All my graphics drivers are up to date. I do have a second hdd...
  8. Computer won't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't wake up from sleep: I hear the computer turn back on and the light is on, but the screen is still black. My mouse and keyboard are unresponsive (can't turn backlight on). I have to do a hard shut down. When it's back on, it's like it woke up from sleep mode, not a fresh restart. This just...
  9. Custom PC not waking up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Custom PC not waking up from sleep mode: My custom computer doesn't wake up from sleep mode whenever I try to wake it up. It's a problem that started a few weeks ago, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to resolve it. I tried everything I've could, and I think I might have a lead. I was able to wake the...
  10. Problem With Waking Up From Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem With Waking Up From Sleep Mode: Hello all. I have a Dell Inspiron 3650 which runs Windows 10. It was working perfectly fine for 1 year, but over the last few days, when I put it in sleep mode and press a key/move my mouse it won't wake up. Normally (back when it worked), when it was in sleep mode and I...