Windows 10: Pc won’t work

Discus and support Pc won’t work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’ve had this computer for a while and it would run into problems every now and then so I would reinstall windows from a usb I ran into a problem today... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tylercan, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Tylercan Win User

Pc won’t work

I’ve had this computer for a while and it would run into problems every now and then so I would reinstall windows from a usb I ran into a problem today and tried to boot windows with my usb and when I turned on the pc after installing the usb contents it will get stuck on a aorus logo and there is no wheel indicating that the pc is loading, it also is running relatively slow too

:)

Tylercan, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Pc won’t work

1. Pc won’t work - Similar Threads - won’t

2. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account: Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school...
  3. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account: Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school...
  4. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...
  5. PC won’t load windows or apps.

PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...
  6. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Pc corrupted and won’t restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc corrupted and won’t restart: I’m trying to reset my pc bc of corrrupt files that my pc can’t fix and I’ve done everything from YouTube tutorials to other people having the question in these question boards and nothing worked so I’m trying to just reset but it says unable to connect sometimes or it will...
  8. Pc corrupted and won’t restart

Pc corrupted and won’t restart: I’m trying to reset my pc bc of corrrupt files that my pc can’t fix and I’ve done everything from YouTube tutorials to other people having the question in these question boards and nothing worked so I’m trying to just reset but it says unable to connect sometimes or it will...
  9. Windows 11 chimes on startup, won’t respond to keyboard or mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 chimes on startup, won’t respond to keyboard or mouse: Running Windows 11 on an HP Pavilion x360. The laptop went to sleep and wouldn’t wake up. After a hard restart, the windows background would load, and an error chime sounds. Now it won’t respond to keyboard or mouse input. Any ideas?...
  10. Windows 11 chimes on startup, won’t respond to keyboard or mouse

Windows 11 chimes on startup, won’t respond to keyboard or mouse: Running Windows 11 on an HP Pavilion x360. The laptop went to sleep and wouldn’t wake up. After a hard restart, the windows background would load, and an error chime sounds. Now it won’t respond to keyboard or mouse input. Any ideas?...