Windows 10: Pc won’t work

Discus and support Pc won’t work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’ve had this computer for a while and it would run into problems every now and then so I would reinstall windows from a usb I ran into a problem today... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tylercan, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Tylercan Win User

Pc won’t work

I’ve had this computer for a while and it would run into problems every now and then so I would reinstall windows from a usb I ran into a problem today and tried to boot windows with my usb and when I turned on the pc after installing the usb contents it will get stuck on a aorus logo and there is no wheel indicating that the pc is loading, it also is running relatively slow too

:)

Tylercan, Mar 28, 2023
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Mar 28, 2023
  4. Pc won’t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Pc won’t work

1. Pc won’t work - Similar Threads - won’t

2. Windows 10 computer won’t activate software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 computer won’t activate software: After window 10 automatic updates the computer will not run any softeare application. It will boot to generic windows screen, but wiill not load profile or run any app....
  3. Windows 10 computer won’t activate software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 computer won’t activate software: After window 10 automatic updates the computer will not run any softeare application. It will boot to generic windows screen, but wiill not load profile or run any app....
  4. Windows 10 computer won’t activate software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...: So as of two weeks ago my pc just didn’t want to connect to internet anymore. It’s connect via Ethernet to my Verizon internet gateway, which has worked before. I can connect via WiFi to the Verizon gateway with my phone but it doesn’t want to work all of a sudden via...
  6. My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...

My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...: So as of two weeks ago my pc just didn’t want to connect to internet anymore. It’s connect via Ethernet to my Verizon internet gateway, which has worked before. I can connect via WiFi to the Verizon gateway with my phone but it doesn’t want to work all of a sudden via...
  7. My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account: Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school...
  9. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account: Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school...
  10. PC won’t load windows or apps.

PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...