Windows 10: pc working slow

Discus and support pc working slow in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-working-slow/11db99be-9ffa-4191-a082-333e142f4d9a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ASIM KUMARSINGH, Oct 10, 2019.

1. pc working slow

please help me

:)

ASIM KUMARSINGH, Oct 10, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 10, 2019
  4. clinux Win User

pc working slow

Linux for a slow PC

I was searching for my problem & came across your question. So registered to suggest distro for slow pc.

Try DSL (awesome), Slax (Good) .
    distrowatch.com is your friend.

clinux, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

pc working slow

1. pc working slow - Similar Threads - working slow

2. My window 11 became window 10 automatically and my laptop have been working slow and some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window 11 became window 10 automatically and my laptop have been working slow and some...: Please help me my laptop is lagging and some of my data has gone. Basically 2 days ago my laptop got freeze while using and I clicked on shutdown button and I clicked it several time and then somehow BIOS setup open and I don't remember carefully but I think I clicked option...
  3. My window 11 became window 10 automatically and my laptop have been working slow and some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My window 11 became window 10 automatically and my laptop have been working slow and some...: Please help me my laptop is lagging and some of my data has gone. Basically 2 days ago my laptop got freeze while using and I clicked on shutdown button and I clicked it several time and then somehow BIOS setup open and I don't remember carefully but I think I clicked option...
  4. Laptop working very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop working very slow: This morning i tried to turn on my laptop but if was not turning on and the power on button was flickering after i holded it was 30 seconds my laptop was on but then it was turning off again and again. Then after some more tries it was not switching off but then my laptop...
  5. Laptop working very slow

Laptop working very slow: This morning i tried to turn on my laptop but if was not turning on and the power on button was flickering after i holded it was 30 seconds my laptop was on but then it was turning off again and again. Then after some more tries it was not switching off but then my laptop...
  6. Taskbar search is extremely slow on one account but works fine on another.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar search is extremely slow on one account but works fine on another.: So, I have Windows 11 installed on my PC and I gave two accounts. When I try to search for something using the taskbar search input it freezes for about 30 second before I can even type something in. And after that there is still some lags between typing another letters. It's...
  7. Taskbar search is extremely slow on one account but works fine on another.

Taskbar search is extremely slow on one account but works fine on another.: So, I have Windows 11 installed on my PC and I gave two accounts. When I try to search for something using the taskbar search input it freezes for about 30 second before I can even type something in. And after that there is still some lags between typing another letters. It's...
  8. external hdd not working. slows down computer inaccessible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external hdd not working. slows down computer inaccessible: I booted my my computer and it booted slower than usual so I just shrugged it off. When I noticed it just appeared as "Local Disk F:" I started to worry and whenever I would interact with it, it would crash explorer so I had to restart. then I unplugged it and the computer...
  9. external hdd not working. slows down computer inaccessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    external hdd not working. slows down computer inaccessible: I booted my my computer and it booted slower than usual so I just shrugged it off. When I noticed it just appeared as "Local Disk F:" I started to worry and whenever I would interact with it, it would crash explorer so I had to restart. then I unplugged it and the computer...
  10. external hdd not working. slows down computer inaccessible