Windows 10: PC works for 20-30 min then shutdown

Discus and support PC works for 20-30 min then shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It shutdown just like when you cut electricity but it's not it I tried cleaning the dust and checked the psu but it's still so the same thing if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SuperFireFist, Mar 24, 2020.

1. PC works for 20-30 min then shutdown

It shutdown just like when you cut electricity but it's not it I tried cleaning the dust and checked the psu but it's still so the same thing if I leave the PC for a day then it turns on but when it past 30 min it shutdown and if I try to turn it on again it wouldn't the fans start spin for 3 sec then go off.

Can I get some help on it please since I'm on quarantine

:)

SuperFireFist, Mar 24, 2020

2. laptop freezes after 20 min

Hi

My laptop is freezing after 20 to 30 min after starting the laptop in normal mode, but it is working properly in safe mode

saicharanreddy1, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Why Live Tile is updated in Windows Phone @ 30 Mins interval?

Hi Jay..

Thanks for response!!!

I tried as per suggested steps, unfortunalty does not help.

I think it is Windows OS Limitation to have tile update on every 30 mins.

Shrikrishna Khupasangikar, Mar 24, 2020
  4. PC works for 20-30 min then shutdown

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

PC works for 20-30 min then shutdown

1. PC works for 20-30 min then shutdown - Similar Threads - works min shutdown

2. Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins: i have an old toshiba satellite c850 pc that i just started using again. it had a bad hdd which i changed for a new 500gb hdd and it used to run on widows vista but i installed windows 10 pro on the new hdd. it also had a pentium processor which i changed to a 2nd gen core i5...
  3. Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins: i have an old toshiba satellite c850 pc that i just started using again. it had a bad hdd which i changed for a new 500gb hdd and it used to run on widows vista but i installed windows 10 pro on the new hdd. it also had a pentium processor which i changed to a 2nd gen core i5...
  4. Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. nothing works for around 20-30 seconds on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nothing works for around 20-30 seconds on startup: When I turn on my computer whether its waking up from sleep, restart or shutdown , nothing words for 20-30 seconds. The windows search bar bugs out and becomes an opaque box that stays there for a while. After 20-30 seconds everything suddenly works. No programs load for the...
  6. nothing works for around 20-30 seconds on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nothing works for around 20-30 seconds on startup: When I turn on my computer whether its waking up from sleep, restart or shutdown , nothing words for 20-30 seconds. The windows search bar bugs out and becomes an opaque box that stays there for a while. After 20-30 seconds everything suddenly works. No programs load for the...
  7. Random Shutdowns every 30 mins

Random Shutdowns every 30 mins: Hello! Using a machine with hardware from around ~2012/13, and just late 2020 i started encountering a quite annoying problem. Namely every 30 mins exactly, with a few seconds behind or after that here and there, it does a random shutdown. The machine is not overheating,...
  8. 20 Unexpected Shutdowns previous 30 day - most all when unattended

in Windows 10 Support
    20 Unexpected Shutdowns previous 30 day - most all when unattended: I have an ongoing problem that began around April 24, 2019 -- my windows 10 desktop PC is shutting down unexpectedly. This occurs almost totally when the PC is unattended. According to my log, it has occurred approximately 20 times since the date mentioned. It seems to occur...
  9. laptop freezes after 20 min

laptop freezes after 20 min: Hi My laptop is freezing after 20 to 30 min after starting the laptop in normal mode, but it is working properly in safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-freezes-after-20-min/bd28c89d-5776-4f84-a4ae-c5886a40639b
  10. Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!

Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!: So everytime I log into windows 10 (10041) it crashes, but not immediately only after a period of time. Ive tryed to time it and it seams to be almost random.. I check the task manager and it says my performance is running fine. PLEASE NOTE that this did not happen on the...