Windows 10: PCCleaner

Discus and support PCCleaner in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a build in PC Cleaner in my Windows 10 program? thanks for assistance … sfc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sharonfishercarpenter, Mar 14, 2020.

1. PCCleaner

Is there a build in PC Cleaner in my Windows 10 program? thanks for assistance … sfc

:)

sharonfishercarpenter, Mar 14, 2020

2. WMDC Errors, Now Canot Uninstall WMDC Driver Update

Hello. Please try to uninstall using
    PCCleaner.

Resourceful, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Start up

Ok, looks like I have the latest BIOS and I downloaded PCCleaner (free). Will try it out for a few days.

Thank you very much.

old&gray, Mar 14, 2020
  4. CmmTch Win User

PCCleaner

Ms Edge Browser connects and opens 10s tabs until system freeze

I googled PUP.MrPCCleaner and got plenty of hits Google

The link below might help, some of those google links have SpyHunter listed as part of their fix, I can't vouch for any particular anti virus/malware program other than SUPERAntiSpyware, Malwarebytes, Windows Defender, but you're getting to point needing to try things. You might consider looking at some of those sites to see what you think.

Remove PUP.Optional.PCCleaner.A FixYourBrowser.com

Good luck with this one, it sounds like it's difficult to completely remove it from your system. There is another forum I'm a member of, BleepingComputer.com - News, Reviews, and Technical Support that has people devoted to helping users remove these types of things. They've even written some Malware removal programs themselves.

This is not a shill for that site, I am only a member, and don't even visit too much anymore. During the XP OS days I was there all the time, and even started in their Malware removal program.

It's an alternative to look into, at this point you're trying to find a fix, regardless of where it comes from.

CmmTch, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

PCCleaner