Windows 10: pcfix247.com Scam???

Discus and support pcfix247.com Scam??? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I think I was scammed and I bought it! Today I received a pop-up telling me not to shut down my computer and call Microsoft, 1-888-855-9929... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Larimar{05261953), Jan 31, 2019.

1. pcfix247.com Scam???

I think I was scammed and I bought it! Today I received a pop-up telling me not to shut down my computer and call Microsoft, 1-888-855-9929 immediately for support. I called the number and the tech said I had not updated my windows 10 and had never "cleaned" up my computer, since I bought it. He called up a site, CSRSS.exec. on my computer,and told me it was a Trojan that was running in the background. He showed me personal information it had gathered. He asked me if I would like to update Windows 10 and clean these sites off my computer. Of course I said yes,not having a lot of computer tech knowledge. He directed me to pcfix247.com. after I paid them by credit card. They ran various programs for 30 minutes,cleaning up. my computer. They gave me a tech support number, 1888-855-9929, which I can access anytime for support. Also, a customer Service number, 1(888)8773426. So was I the one that got taken to the cleaners?

:)

Larimar{05261953), Jan 31, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User

pcfix247.com Scam???

Smeed, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

pcfix247.com Scam???

1. pcfix247.com Scam??? - Similar Threads - pcfix247 com Scam

2. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  3. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  4. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is Pcfix247.com scam or not

Is Pcfix247.com scam or not: Is Pcfix247.com or pyd*phonehelp.com a scam or part of Microsoft tech support as they claim to be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-pcfix247com-scam-or-not/e33e85bd-63d8-4705-ada7-70b200157ea0"
  6. Is this a scam ?

Is this a scam ?: Hi *** Email address is removed for privacy *** have emailed saying Windows Defender on my Win 10 has been upgraded along with a bill for $899 good for 5years. I telephoned the number that came with the bill and told them I had not authorised a upgrade, that I did not want...
  7. Scam

Scam: I was scammed with the company saying they were from Microsoft. How do I block them from getting into my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scam/ce9e8ead-5eb2-4372-a9bb-cf8ff10fb729"
  8. Scams

Scams: I recieve a called today that my Ip address had been compromised by many countries. Thay wanted to chamge my IP address and license, I just hung up and the caller ID showed my own phone number....
  9. scam?

scam?: My Daughter received a call from E Wizard support claiming that someone was trying to hack her computer. She purchased this computer over two years ago which had webroot as it's Anti virus protection program. I recently deleted webroot and installed avg anti virus (free...
  10. Is this a scam?? -

in Browsers and Email
    Is this a scam?? -: [img] Not replied to this of course, since I am not "member@hotmail.com". Does anyone else have this? I don't use Outlook as such - just webmail in my browser. Seems like a phishing scam trying to get me to expose my email address? 82272

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pcfix247 scam

2. pcfix247

3. pcfix247 corporate information

4. pcfix247 removal,
  5. pcfix247 company scam,
  6. pcfix247 scam getting money back,
  7. services@pcfix247,
  8. pcfix247.com a scam,
  9. what is PCFX247,
  10. microsoft pcfix247,
  11. pcfix24/7 scam