Windows 10: PCHealth Says My PC Meets All The Requirements but still not updating

Discus and support PCHealth Says My PC Meets All The Requirements but still not updating in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The PC Health program says it meets all the requirement but still not updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David Oh, Oct 5, 2021.

1. David Oh Win User

PCHealth Says My PC Meets All The Requirements but still not updating

The PC Health program says it meets all the requirement but still not updating

:)

David Oh, Oct 5, 2021
  2. Ariyah15 Win User

PC does not meet the hardware requirement

Hi, until one month ago i had been using the game recorder to screen record. however, now it says that my PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures? is there a way to fix this?

Ariyah15, Oct 5, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond PCHealth Says My PC Meets All The Requirements but still not updating :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 5, 2021
  4. LOTG Win User

Lumia 650 not meeting minimum system requirements of 1GB

This was not the case yesterday. It was listed for mobile as well, now it is indeed listed as PC/Surface only.

But my question was not completely related to just this app, but why the store listed my device as not meeting the minimum of 1GB RAM. (Now it is indeed listed as incompatible as they removed ARM support from the architecture list). It was telling me to
    check the requirements.

LOTG, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

1. PCHealth Says My PC Meets All The Requirements but still not updating - Similar Threads - PCHealth Says Meets

2. All Windows 11 requirements met but Windows Update still says my PC does not meet all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Windows 11 requirements met but Windows Update still says my PC does not meet all...: My personal PC meets all requirements for Windows 11 as per the "PC Health Check" app. But windows update says PC does not meet all requirementTPM 2.0, Secure boot turned on. Have enough storage/memory and Processor cores.Can someone help advise how to get Windows 11 update...
  3. All Windows 11 requirements met but Windows Update still says my PC does not meet all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Windows 11 requirements met but Windows Update still says my PC does not meet all...: My personal PC meets all requirements for Windows 11 as per the "PC Health Check" app. But windows update says PC does not meet all requirementTPM 2.0, Secure boot turned on. Have enough storage/memory and Processor cores.Can someone help advise how to get Windows 11 update...
  4. My computer meets the requirements but it still says that the system doesn’t meet requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer meets the requirements but it still says that the system doesn’t meet requirements: My system was just built, powered it on and everything worked and I was so happy. Plug my usb to install windows 11 and it say’s system requirements are not met. I know they are met because I built it and set my CMS up to accept the windows install. I am getting impatient and...
  5. My computer meets the requirements but it still says that the system doesn’t meet requirements

My computer meets the requirements but it still says that the system doesn’t meet requirements: My system was just built, powered it on and everything worked and I was so happy. Plug my usb to install windows 11 and it say’s system requirements are not met. I know they are met because I built it and set my CMS up to accept the windows install. I am getting impatient and...
  6. I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not...: I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not supported any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-meet-all-the-requirements-for-windows-11-update/8545e7df-91eb-46de-a5e9-c8b1aae7ca8e
  7. PC Meet Requirement For Windows 11 but Windows Update Says No

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Meet Requirement For Windows 11 but Windows Update Says No: Hello,I noticed my PC health check says I meet all the requirements for Windows 11. However, when I open Windows Update, it says that my PC doesn't meet all the requirements. What am I missing?...
  8. PC Meet Requirement For Windows 11 but Windows Update Says No

PC Meet Requirement For Windows 11 but Windows Update Says No: Hello,I noticed my PC health check says I meet all the requirements for Windows 11. However, when I open Windows Update, it says that my PC doesn't meet all the requirements. What am I missing?...
  9. PC Meet Requirement For Windows 11 but Windows Update Says No

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. PCHealth Says My PC Meets All The Requirements but still not updating

PCHealth Says My PC Meets All The Requirements but still not updating: The PC Health program says it meets all the requirement but still not updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pchealth-says-my-pc-meets-all-the-requirements-but/bfe19464-630b-44da-af14-b194879a7c19