Windows 10: PCHealthCheck is saying my device doesn't meet Windows 11 upgrade specs... but it does on...

Discus and support PCHealthCheck is saying my device doesn't meet Windows 11 upgrade specs... but it does on... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Title says it all, I've attached a picture of my Windows version and the message from PCHealthCheck. The thing is my Intel I7-7700HQ is listed in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cameron_8905, May 25, 2024.

1. PCHealthCheck is saying my device doesn't meet Windows 11 upgrade specs... but it does on...

Title says it all, I've attached a picture of my Windows version and the message from PCHealthCheck. The thing is my Intel I7-7700HQ is listed in the supported processors for Windows 10 Version 22H2. So what am I missing? Why would my device be ineligible?

:)

Cameron_8905, May 25, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PCHealthCheck is saying my device doesn't meet Windows 11 upgrade specs... but it does on... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 25, 2024
  3. EmilyS726 Win User
    I built my first PC and I'm having trouble getting past the Windows 11 installer saying the device does not meet requirements.

Hello there. This is Emily.

Based on the information you shared, it doesn't appear that your device is not meeting requirements. I will suggest that you clean install Windows 10 instead, and then run the PC health check app https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows... so it can tell you what is not meeting requirement. From there, you can still upgrade to Windows 11 for free if it passes the health check app.

You can download Windows 10 ISO from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

EmilyS726, May 25, 2024
  4. neilpzz Win User

PCHealthCheck is saying my device doesn't meet Windows 11 upgrade specs... but it does on...

Upgrade to Windows 11

If your computer does not meet the hardware requirements then you cannot upgrade to Windows 11. You can clean install Windows 11 (deleting the contents of the internal drive) and run Windows 11 unsupported but you may have problems in the future. Installing Windows 11 on devices that don't meet minimum system requirements (microsoft.com)

Can you run the PC Health Check app and show what is not compatible. Upgrade to the New Windows 11 OS | Microsoft

post a screenshot of the failed result.

neilpzz, May 25, 2024
Thema:

PCHealthCheck is saying my device doesn't meet Windows 11 upgrade specs... but it does on...

1. PCHealthCheck is saying my device doesn't meet Windows 11 upgrade specs... but it does on... - Similar Threads - PCHealthCheck saying device

2. PCHealthCheck is saying my device doesn't meet Windows 11 upgrade specs... but it does on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCHealthCheck is saying my device doesn't meet Windows 11 upgrade specs... but it does on...: Title says it all, I've attached a picture of my Windows version and the message from PCHealthCheck. The thing is my Intel I7-7700HQ is listed in the supported processors for Windows 10 Version 22H2. So what am I missing? Why would my device be ineligible?...
  3. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  4. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  5. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Why does my settings say my PC doesn't meet requirements for windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my settings say my PC doesn't meet requirements for windows 11?: I made sure I have TPM 2.0 and I have secure boot on. I downloaded the PC health check app to see what I needed and there it says my PC meets requirements but when I click to check for updates it says my PC doesn't meet requirements. Why?...
  7. Why does my settings say my PC doesn't meet requirements for windows 11?

Why does my settings say my PC doesn't meet requirements for windows 11?: I made sure I have TPM 2.0 and I have secure boot on. I downloaded the PC health check app to see what I needed and there it says my PC meets requirements but when I click to check for updates it says my PC doesn't meet requirements. Why?...
  8. "This pc doesn't meet requirements for upgrading to Windows 11"

"This pc doesn't meet requirements for upgrading to Windows 11": So one is supposed to download something to do an inspection of this ageing computer! I shall be getting a new pc anyway. I despise having my nose rubbed in obsolescence every time I open Windows Update....
  9. How to upgrade to Windows 11 on a device that doesn't meet the system requirements

How to upgrade to Windows 11 on a device that doesn't meet the system requirements: In-place upgrade is not available, so you need to to clean install if you're comfortable with it. Here's how to bypass the requirements and install Windows 11:After copying Windows 11 iso files to your USB, you've gotta replace the files in the sources folder, but not...
  10. Windows says my display isn't compatible - but it meets their specs

Windows says my display isn't compatible - but it meets their specs: The W10 compatibility test says that my graphics card - an ATI Radeon Xpress 200 - is not compatible with Windows 10, but I think it should be - it meets their minimum requirements of DirectX 9 with WDDM 1.0. Any suggestions/ideas please? Cetrtainly the graphics on my current...