Windows 10: Pci Bus drivers messing with my Radeon graphic card drivers

Discus and support Pci Bus drivers messing with my Radeon graphic card drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a recurring problem, many SVG elements aren't rendering properly, for example on the Xbox game bar: [ATTACH] I reinstall my Radeon graphic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Saul Santiago, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Pci Bus drivers messing with my Radeon graphic card drivers

I have a recurring problem, many SVG elements aren't rendering properly, for example on the Xbox game bar:

Pci Bus drivers messing with my Radeon graphic card drivers 4706571c-f355-4e46-8fb4-70a6e8966bef?upload=true.png

I reinstall my Radeon graphic card drivers both new and old and the problem is fixed, the SVGs render properly, until I restart or shutdown. As soon as I login I get a message saying I need to restart to finish settin up my Pci Bus and SVGs do not render correctly again.

I've rolled back the Pci Bus drivers from device management, that doesn't do anything.

Pci Bus drivers messing with my Radeon graphic card drivers 71eaf1a4-ea0c-4f34-86fe-3095158936d9?upload=true.png

:)

Saul Santiago, Aug 16, 2020

2. pci driver and sm bus controller

I recently built a pc and the pci and sm bus controller drivers are missing

BradenZainfeld, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Jim1756 Win User
    AMD Radeon R5 Graphics is incompatible?

I also have a AMD Radeon R5 graphics card, but successfully installed Windows 10 in 2015, using the latest driver. (
    15.201.1101.0 ). However, i cannot install the update released this week, i get a message that the display is not compatible.

Here is system information about the graphics card.

Graphics Card Manufacturer Powered by AMD

Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics

Device ID 9851

Vendor ID 1002

Subsystem ID F917

Subsystem Vendor ID 1179

Revision ID 05

Graphics Bus Capability PCI

Maximum Bus Setting PCI

BIOS Version 015.042.000.002

BIOS Part Number 113-C69300-100

BIOS Date 2014/01/07

Memory Size 512 MB

Memory Type DDR3

Core Clock in MHz 800 MHz

Memory Clock in MHz 800 MHz

Total Memory Bandwidth in GByte/s 12.8 GByte/s

Jim1756, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Pci Bus drivers messing with my Radeon graphic card drivers

1. Pci Bus drivers messing with my Radeon graphic card drivers - Similar Threads - Pci Bus drivers

2. PCI driver and SM Bus Controller missing update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCI driver and SM Bus Controller missing update: Hello, my pc recently started freezing up at random, when I was just browsing, playing a game, doing my work.Here's a screenshot after checking device manager:Here are the specs of my PC:CPU: i3-10100MB: ASUS PRIME H410M-ERAM: 2 8GB RAMGPU: Zotac GTX 1050PSU: Corsair 550OS:...
  3. graphics card drivers

graphics card drivers: after upgrading to windows 10 my computer says it has no drivers for my graphics card.It is not a clean install only an upgrade and the card worked before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card-drivers/abf546cf-45d7-4508-90c8-e3c5f00d6543
  4. PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller

PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller: I tried to install drivers for my devices but they simply don´t work. I already tried to use the Troubleshooter "msdt.exe-id DeviceDiagnostic" but Windows couldn´t find any drivers....
  5. Graphic Card Drivers

Graphic Card Drivers: Following various Windows 10 updates and with the last update 1809 I am having problems due to the fact that the Graphic Card drivers are not compatible with a video editing program. My Graphics Card is INTEL HD 530 and after the 1809 update it changed the driver to...
  6. pci driver and sm bus controller

pci driver and sm bus controller: I recently built a pc and the pci and sm bus controller drivers are missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pci-driver-and-sm-bus-controller/59c2a7ec-9365-4b92-b441-aaa3dad1d640
  7. Graphic card Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic card Driver: Windows10 ; 64Bit Installed a Nvidia Graphic card in my Desktop PC. Install went fine; had been using Onboard Graphic card; New Graphic Card is a PCI Card. On 1st Bootup I checked Device Mgr and it showed a Windows driver. I than clicked Update Driver....and a new Driver...
  8. Graphics card driver

Graphics card driver: I have recently gotten a new graphics card (Sapphire pulse RX570 8GB) for my computer. when I plugged the graphics card in and started my computer I downloaded the driver from the driver disc and restarted my computer. when I checked the device manager and checked the...
  9. drivers for old graphics card radeon HD3650 pci express

drivers for old graphics card radeon HD3650 pci express: I got the drivers from windows update automatically but it still says that some components are not installed in properties the graphics card is working fine with HYDRAVISION in Windows 7 but i cant install catalyst control center and hydravision in windows 10 it works...
  10. Windows 10 PCI and SM Bus Controller drivers.

Windows 10 PCI and SM Bus Controller drivers.: I recently bought a new desktop, and everything's been running fine, except I noticed this issue: Upon going into my devices and printers, there's a little troubleshooting triangle next to my desktop's symbol, so I troubleshooted it, told me PCI and SM Bus Controller had no...