Windows 10: PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller - Driver

Discus and support PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller - Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am updating my Panasonic Toughbook CF-31 from it's OEM W 7 Pro to a new licence W 10 Pro clean install on a new drive. For those that know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Landyman, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Landyman Win User

PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller - Driver

I am updating my Panasonic Toughbook CF-31 from it's OEM W 7 Pro to a new licence W 10 Pro clean install on a new drive.

For those that know Toughbooks, their HDD is contained in a vibration protected caddy. I've bought a second-hand spare caddy, so I can swap these drives in 10 seconds. So going W 7 <--> W 10 is swift. Both caddies actually have SanDisk SSDs.

I started to install W 10 a few months ago and all appeared OK, as no problems were reported and all appeared working as normal, apart from the usual Windows problems and many missing Panasonic features.

Getting closer to end of W 7, I returned my efforts to the long task of getting the new W 10 SSD working as close to the existing W 7 SSD.

Over the last week, I did a few W 10 updates and then a problem started which I can't resolve.

On start-up, I see a notification that 'Restart required' - 'Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: Pci Bus.".

Looking in 'Computer Management' a yellow '!' triangle is on 'Other devices ¦ PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller". The various tabs show: Drivers are not installed. No driver files are required or have been loaded. Under tab 'Events' I see,

"Device PCI \VEN_8086&DEV_0153&SUBSYS_833810F7&REV_09\3&11583659&0&20 requires further installation."

I can't find any drivers or information on this problem. I've just run Windows update and only Windows Defender installed reporting you are now up to date. (Version 1909 build 18363.535.)

Swapping back to W 7 and there is no entry for a PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller.

Any suggestions, please?

:)

Landyman, Jan 6, 2020
  2. cognus Win User

PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller ?

Yoga 2 11, device: PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller
    anyone know what this is? have tried every ddriver I can find that MIGHT be the device, so far no luck.

cognus, Jan 7, 2020
  3. "PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" & "Dynamic platform & thermal framework driver" Yellow Exclamation

Both "PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" & "Dynamic platform & thermal framework driver" show a yellow exclamation point on my Toshiba L55W-C5220.

I have uninstalled them and restarted. But they reappear with the exclamation.

The message in "Device status" is that "The drivers for this device are not installed There are no compatible drivers for this device."

"Update driver" does not find any on a web search.

The Toshiba site does not list them on the support site for this computer.

What do I need to do to fix this?

ShannonMMurphy, Jan 7, 2020
  4. PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller - Driver

"PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" & "Dynamic platform & thermal framework driver" Yellow Exclamation

Hi Andre,

Thank you for your assistance.

The hardware ID shown for the "PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" (in Other devices) is

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1603&CC_1180

The one under "Intel(R) Dynamic Platform & Thermal Framework Driver" (under System devices) is

*INT3400.

There are a couple of other short entries (ACPI\INT3400 and ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_3400).

ShannonMMurphy, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller - Driver

1. PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller - Driver - Similar Threads - PCI Data Acquisition

2. Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...: Hi, after a fresh install of windows 10 pro, I found these 3 drivers to have exclamation marks next to them in device manager. After just getting over a load of trouble with my computer, I'm dubious about installing anything. However, today I found that my USB ports will...
  3. Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...: Hi, after a fresh install of windows 10 pro, I found these 3 drivers to have exclamation marks next to them in device manager. After just getting over a load of trouble with my computer, I'm dubious about installing anything. However, today I found that my USB ports will...
  4. Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...: This seems to have happened after I had to have a clean reboot of my hard drive. Due to some audio popping I looked and saw that these drives were not installed Under Hard drive device Id the values arePCI memory ControlPCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D21&SUBSYS_121E1025&REV_21...
  6. PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...

PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...: This seems to have happened after I had to have a clean reboot of my hard drive. Due to some audio popping I looked and saw that these drives were not installed Under Hard drive device Id the values arePCI memory ControlPCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D21&SUBSYS_121E1025&REV_21...
  7. PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...

PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...: Just upgraded pc with a new SSD for the boot drive.Upon first boot, audio devices were not detected by the motherboard. I tried updating and uninstalling the audio drivers, restarting each time to no success. Then I saw that the PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple...
  9. "PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" & "Dynamic platform & thermal...

"PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" & "Dynamic platform & thermal...: Both "PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" & "Dynamic platform & thermal framework driver" show a yellow exclamation point on my Toshiba L55W-C5220. I have uninstalled them and restarted. But they reappear with the exclamation. The message in "Device...
  10. PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller ?

PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller ?: Yoga 2 11, device: PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller anyone know what this is? have tried every ddriver I can find that MIGHT be the device, so far no luck. 8175

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0153&SUBSYS_833810F7&REV_09

2. driver for a panasonic cf-31 pci data acquisition and signal processing controller

3. PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller windows 7 panasonic cf-30

4. panasonic cf 30 pci data adquisition driver download,
  5. panasonic cf-31j PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller,
  6. panasonic pci data acquisition driver,
  7. what does pci data acquisition and signal processing controller do,
  8. panasonic toughbook cf-31 pci data acquisition and signal processing controller,
  9. pci data acquisition and signal controller panasonic,
  10. toughbook cf-31 data acquisition and signal processing driver,
  11. pci data acquisition and signal processing controller toughbook,
  12. toughbook intel PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller driver,
  13. panasonic cf-c2 pci data acquisition and signal processing controller driver issue,
  14. driver for a panosonic cf-31 PCI Data aquisition and signal proccessing controller,
  15. pci data acquisition and signal processing panasonic cf 31