Windows 10: "PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" & "Dynamic platform & thermal...

Discus and support "PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" & "Dynamic platform & thermal... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Both "PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" & "Dynamic platform & thermal framework driver" show a yellow exclamation point on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShannonMMurphy, Apr 26, 2019.

1. "PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" & "Dynamic platform & thermal...

Both "PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" & "Dynamic platform & thermal framework driver" show a yellow exclamation point on my Toshiba L55W-C5220.

I have uninstalled them and restarted. But they reappear with the exclamation.

The message in "Device status" is that "The drivers for this device are not installed There are no compatible drivers for this device."

"Update driver" does not find any on a web search.

The Toshiba site does not list them on the support site for this computer.

What do I need to do to fix this?

:)

ShannonMMurphy, Apr 26, 2019
  2. bobkn Win User

PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller ?

First Google result:

Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Processor Participant Driver driver free download for windows - ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - S551LB (S/1.0- SKU:ASUS-Ultrabook)

There are many files there. I see one is from Alienware (Dell).

bobkn, Apr 26, 2019
  3. cognus Win User

Yoga 2 11, device: PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller
    anyone know what this is? have tried every ddriver I can find that MIGHT be the device, so far no luck.

cognus, Apr 26, 2019
  4. cognus Win User

"PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" & "Dynamic platform & thermal...

yep - that is the key, and nowhere in the documentation/site/drivers for the device [yoga 2 11 haswell] are the terms associated... DPTF =~ PCI Data Acquisition... At any rate, it now appears to me that this is the source of a LOT of consternation in the hybrid zone, with the street wisdom being 'turn it off and do not use'. Thankfully, the one thing Lenovo did right was put in a BIOS switch to Enable/Disable.

For help to anyone else that searches and lands here: Apparently there are incorrect drivers on Lenovo's page for this model 20428. They have mixed/mingled drivers for Baytrail platforms with Haswell. This particular model is a Haswell based board, i3-4012Y, but the other Haswell models are mostly yoga "Pro" series. the Intel DPTF package on the model page does not install correctly, but it will "install". The device remains unfazed... without a driver. For those who persevere and find a driver that will pickup and install the device "correctly", they regret it. Throttling occurs early/often along with other issues, resulting in more hunts for solutions, the endgame of which is above: remove, turn off, disable. A little less battery life in turn for full power from the platform, speedy performance, no sudden unexpected shutdowns.

cognus, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

"PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" & "Dynamic platform & thermal...

1. "PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" & "Dynamic platform & thermal... - Similar Threads - PCI Data Acquisition

2. Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...: Hi, after a fresh install of windows 10 pro, I found these 3 drivers to have exclamation marks next to them in device manager. After just getting over a load of trouble with my computer, I'm dubious about installing anything. However, today I found that my USB ports will...
  3. Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...: Hi, after a fresh install of windows 10 pro, I found these 3 drivers to have exclamation marks next to them in device manager. After just getting over a load of trouble with my computer, I'm dubious about installing anything. However, today I found that my USB ports will...
  4. Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. IntelR Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    IntelR Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework not working: Hello ! So I have a problem with IntelR Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework , it says : This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 Object Name already exists. the problem code is : 0000001F...
  6. Issue with Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework driver

Issue with Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework driver: After updating to version 1909, a driver that has worked flawlessly since 2016 has started to act up. After the first BSOD which indicated that there was a problem, I did some research and found out that Intel DPTF driver is what caused the crash. After this I did a clean...
  7. PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller - Driver

PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller - Driver: I am updating my Panasonic Toughbook CF-31 from it's OEM W 7 Pro to a new licence W 10 Pro clean install on a new drive. For those that know Toughbooks, their HDD is contained in a vibration protected caddy. I've bought a second-hand spare caddy, so I can swap these drives...
  8. i need the intel (R) dynamic platform and thermal framework manager

i need the intel (R) dynamic platform and thermal framework manager: I need Intel (r) dynamic platform and thermal framework manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-intel-r-dynamic-platform-and-thermal/8c1e6724-14d3-4f16-8924-085cf676c3f7
  9. Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Platform has a driver problem

Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Platform has a driver problem: This message pops up in Device Health: Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Platform has a driver problem. After running the troubleshooter and told to restart my PC, and doing so, the same message appears in Device Health....
  10. PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller ?

PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller ?: Yoga 2 11, device: PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller anyone know what this is? have tried every ddriver I can find that MIGHT be the device, so far no luck. 8175

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pci data acquisition driver for windows 10 alienware

2. pci\ven_8086&dev_0a03&cc_1180

3. pci\ven_8086&dev_0a03&cc_118000

4. configure pci data acquisition