Windows 10: PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller

Discus and support PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried to install drivers for my devices but they simply don´t work. I already tried to use the Troubleshooter "msdt.exe-id DeviceDiagnostic" but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alissia_lissi, Jan 7, 2021.

1. PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller

I tried to install drivers for my devices but they simply don´t work. I already tried to use the Troubleshooter "msdt.exe-id DeviceDiagnostic" but Windows couldn´t find any drivers.

:)

Alissia_lissi, Jan 7, 2021

2. pci driver and sm bus controller

I recently built a pc and the pci and sm bus controller drivers are missing

BradenZainfeld, Jan 7, 2021
  3. SM Bus Controller Driver

PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller [​IMG]

Hi, Im having trouble finding some drivers. i cant find standerd dual channel pci ide controller & sm bus controller. Really appreciate some help.

spacemaker, Jan 7, 2021
  4. wdrs Win User

PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller

SM Bus Controller Driver

I have now updated my specs

wdrs, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller

1. PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller - Similar Threads - PCI Device driver

2. PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...: I have recently upgraded my HP 350 G2 laptop by installing a new Kingston 250GB SSD as the boot drive. Upon the initial boot, I proceeded to install Windows 10 Pro 22H2 v.10.0.19045 build. However, upon checking the Device Manager, I noticed that under the 'Other Devices'...
  3. PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...: I have recently upgraded my HP 350 G2 laptop by installing a new Kingston 250GB SSD as the boot drive. Upon the initial boot, I proceeded to install Windows 10 Pro 22H2 v.10.0.19045 build. However, upon checking the Device Manager, I noticed that under the 'Other Devices'...
  4. PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...: This seems to have happened after I had to have a clean reboot of my hard drive. Due to some audio popping I looked and saw that these drives were not installed Under Hard drive device Id the values arePCI memory ControlPCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D21&SUBSYS_121E1025&REV_21...
  6. PCI driver and SM Bus Controller missing update

PCI driver and SM Bus Controller missing update: Hello, my pc recently started freezing up at random, when I was just browsing, playing a game, doing my work.Here's a screenshot after checking device manager:Here are the specs of my PC:CPU: i3-10100MB: ASUS PRIME H410M-ERAM: 2 8GB RAMGPU: Zotac GTX 1050PSU: Corsair 550OS:...
  7. PCI driver and SM Bus Controller missing update

PCI driver and SM Bus Controller missing update: Hello, I am trying to figure out why I cannot update the PCI options under device manager. This is a complete new build, with all new parts. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled everything fresh and this still shows up. Any help would be so much appreciated. My...
  8. PCI Decise and SM Bus Controller

PCI Decise and SM Bus Controller: I have an Asus TUF Z390 PLus Gaming mother board and Nvidia GeForce 210 display card and I get the following PCI Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A324&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_10\3&11583659&0&FD The drivers for this device are not installed. Device...
  9. pci driver and sm bus controller

pci driver and sm bus controller: I recently built a pc and the pci and sm bus controller drivers are missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pci-driver-and-sm-bus-controller/59c2a7ec-9365-4b92-b441-aaa3dad1d640
  10. Windows 10 PCI and SM Bus Controller drivers.

Windows 10 PCI and SM Bus Controller drivers.: I recently bought a new desktop, and everything's been running fine, except I noticed this issue: Upon going into my devices and printers, there's a little troubleshooting triangle next to my desktop's symbol, so I troubleshooted it, told me PCI and SM Bus Controller had no...