Windows 10: PCI installation

Discus and support PCI installation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have 2 Hp Elite 8002 SFF with the same hardware and software as I have cloned from same drive. Bluetooth works OK on one unit but not on the other.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Roger DRoberts, Nov 1, 2019.

1. PCI installation

I have 2 Hp Elite 8002 SFF with the same hardware and software as I have cloned from same drive. Bluetooth works OK on one unit but not on the other. Device manager has the yellow triangle so I updated driver for PCI, search the net, get this message " Windows unable to install your PCI serial port " I have tried downloading intel drivers etc but nothing seems to solve the problem. Can anybody help. Roger

:)

Roger DRoberts, Nov 1, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Olafchief Win User
    Asus AC68 PCI-E Wireless adapter not working after Windows update (Code 38)

As the title suggests, after the most recent Windows update (brought my version of Windows to 1803), my Asus AC68 PCI-E Wireless adapter ceased to function. According to Device Manager, it was a "code 38" error (Windows cannot load the device driver
    for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory.)

Multiple searches have suggested that this is because of an issue with AMD processors, but this is not my situation as I have a Intel based processor.

I have attempted the following troubleshooting steps (without success)

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver
    • Use to "PCI lock" function in msconfig
    • Restore my computer to a previous state
    • Delete the Asus software
    • Change PCI port of my card

The only step I could take that did work was to restore a previous version of Windows (it brought me back to version 1709). So, for the moment my card works again, but my PC wants to update again, and I feel like this whole process will begin again if I
    do so. For the record, I have already been in touch with Asus support, and they have been less than helpful (some of the steps taken above were at their suggestion). Thank you in advance for any advice.

Olafchief, Nov 1, 2019
  4. PCI installation

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

PCI installation

1. PCI installation - Similar Threads - PCI installation

2. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...: I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc recognizes it in device manager, however, it doesn't function in my Wondershare 13 software. Understood that Adobe Premiere Pro no longer supports tape-based workflow but I know of no such...
  3. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...: I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc recognizes it in device manager, however, it doesn't function in my Wondershare 13 software. Understood that Adobe Premiere Pro no longer supports tape-based workflow but I know of no such...
  4. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What would have been installed on the pci card for a Microsoft Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What would have been installed on the pci card for a Microsoft Studio: Just wondering what would have been installed on the pci card for a Microsoft Studio One https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-would-have-been-installed-on-the-pci-card-for/c3a66d40-8fd9-4b51-8938-4acae41dc086
  6. What would have been installed on the pci card for a Microsoft Studio

What would have been installed on the pci card for a Microsoft Studio: Just wondering what would have been installed on the pci card for a Microsoft Studio One https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-would-have-been-installed-on-the-pci-card-for/c3a66d40-8fd9-4b51-8938-4acae41dc086
  7. PCI Device Driver not working despite installing driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Device Driver not working despite installing driver: Hello, I'm not so tech savvy so take my words with a grain of salt. Earlier this week I formatted my old Toshiba L50-C-11H laptop to improve performance, I installed windows from a USB. Bluetooth functionality is completely missing after this however. Looking into Device...
  8. PCI Device Driver not working despite installing driver

PCI Device Driver not working despite installing driver: Hello, I'm not so tech savvy so take my words with a grain of salt. Earlier this week I formatted my old Toshiba L50-C-11H laptop to improve performance, I installed windows from a USB. Bluetooth functionality is completely missing after this however. Looking into Device...
  9. PCI Device Driver not working despite installing driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Thunderbolt port properties says Device PCI requires further installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thunderbolt port properties says Device PCI requires further installation: Do I need to update the driver for the thunderbolt Controller -15D9?BACKGROUND:My laptop hp 360 spectre has a thunderbolt port with the lightning bolt above it.I bought a hub: HieArcool to allow me to connect 2 additional monitors via the hubs dual HDMI ports while plugged...