Windows 10: PCI register value is changed

Discus and support PCI register value is changed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; PCI register value which was set mm command has changed some case If value was 0...7 is ok, But, In case of value over 8, It becames plus 10 8 ->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by k3_park, Sep 17, 2020.

1. k3_park Win User

PCI register value is changed

PCI register value which was set mm command has changed some case

If value was 0...7 is ok,
    But, In case of value over 8, It becames plus 10

8 -> 18

9 -> 19

a -> 1a

It occurred version 1904 2004

Any clue about this?

I checked it in another OSLinux

so, I don't think thin is hardware problem

:)

k3_park, Sep 17, 2020
  2. A G
    A G Win User

How to set PCI registers

What program can I use to set PCI configuration registers from Windows 10?
    I have tried using setpci and BAR-edit, but when I try to write to the registers, it has no effect; when I try to read back the register after writing, it hasn't changed.

I don't think they are readonly because setpci is used in linux to set registers from userspace.

3. Can't change value for Diagnostic and usage data

We would like to know more about this concern, kindly answer the following:

• May we know the build of the computer?
    • Any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Aside from the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Desiree Yau, Sep 17, 2020
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

RBE voltage register hacking

From the values of your registers, it seems likely that you can change your voltages. Try increasing voltages in little steps and watch your temperatures very carefully.
    Registers 0x15 to 0x18 simply denote the address of the values in the chip. Usually I would have denoted them 0 to 3 or 1 to 4, but since the 0x15 to 0x18 notation has become popular during the research for the RivaTuner method... *Roll Eyes PCI register value is changed :rolleyes:

BAGZZlash, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

1. PCI register value is changed - Similar Threads - PCI register value

2. How to change No changing background value

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change No changing background value: I’m trying to change the Nochangingwallpaper vaule to 0 as I’ve read in another thread. But when I enter 0 it said error cannot change value. Can anyone help with this please?...
  3. How to change No changing background value

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change No changing background value: I’m trying to change the Nochangingwallpaper vaule to 0 as I’ve read in another thread. But when I enter 0 it said error cannot change value. Can anyone help with this please?...
  4. How to change No changing background value

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. the cr4 register value does not change after pae is disabled in windows7_32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the cr4 register value does not change after pae is disabled in windows7_32: i used bcdedit -pae ForceDisabled to diasble pae, after I reboot the machine the bcdedit mark of pae is already ForceDisable but i uesd livekd and kd to check the cr4the pae mark is still be 1CR4 value has never been changedIs pae unable to be turned off or is CR4 displaying...
  6. the cr4 register value does not change after pae is disabled in windows7_32

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the cr4 register value does not change after pae is disabled in windows7_32: i used bcdedit -pae ForceDisabled to diasble pae, after I reboot the machine the bcdedit mark of pae is already ForceDisable but i uesd livekd and kd to check the cr4the pae mark is still be 1CR4 value has never been changedIs pae unable to be turned off or is CR4 displaying...
  7. Change TDR value - Pros and Cons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change TDR value - Pros and Cons: HiI’ve recently been having issues with CTDs for Prepar3d v5.3 where I get crashes without an error log in the event logger, specifically using Aerosoft’s A330 professional add on. They are uncommon but they do happen enough to cause some concern. I’ve conversed with both...
  8. I changed my registry value to show advanced power options, the registry value change...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I changed my registry value to show advanced power options, the registry value change...: It just happened one day to another. I used it to change the screen lockout from a minute to 60. submitted by /u/AswanStruyf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0qv9y/i_changed_my_registry_value_to_show_advanced/
  9. PCI Bus hardware changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    PCI Bus hardware changes: First let me show my appriciation for getting windows 10 - specially because I kept saying NO!!! From day one I have had a fault message - PCI BUS changes in hardware, please restart - and of course, when you are using a microsoft product, that doesn't work..... I have tried...
  10. Change HungAppTimeout Value in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change HungAppTimeout Value in Windows 10: How to: Change HungAppTimeout Value in Windows 10 How to Change HungAppTimeout Value in Windows 10 [img] Information When apps (tasks) do not end (close) automatically when you are signing out of Windows 10, the system will wait 5 seconds (HungAppTimeout) by default...