Windows 10: pci scan failing. too many ports open or host not detected

Discus and support pci scan failing. too many ports open or host not detected in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my pci vulnerability scan keeps failing. either its too many ports open or host not detected. please help.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DipakDesai1, May 26, 2020.

1. pci scan failing. too many ports open or host not detected

my pci vulnerability scan keeps failing. either its too many ports open or host not detected. please help.

:)

DipakDesai1, May 26, 2020

2. How fix "windows was unable to install your PCI Serial Port" ?

Tried this and it failed. It still has the PCI SERIAL PORT listed as other and that it could not find it online. I am running Windows 10 pro.

BaelRathLian, May 26, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    PCI SERIAL PORT listed under Other devices

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your concern regarding drivers for your desktop. We're happy to help.

Since we're tackling with missing drivers here, the best that we can suggest is to search online for a driver that will suit your PCI serial port. Feel free to check this thread for Tushar Tiwari's answer, which provide steps on how to install a driver in
    compatibility mode. The link can be found here.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Isi, May 26, 2020
  4. pci scan failing. too many ports open or host not detected

Lots of "PORT SCAN" notices from Bullguard

I Have Recently Been Getting Lots Of "PORT SCAN"s And I Want To Know How To Stop Them The Attakers IP Is [fe80::c9fe:4be4:bb77:912d] I Know About This Because My Antivirus (Bullguard) Keeps Notifying Me. I Realy Want A Fix

* Moved from: Virus and Malware/Other/Scanning, Detecting, and Removing Threats/Windows 10

* Original title: PORT SCAN

JasChojnecki, May 26, 2020
Thema:

pci scan failing. too many ports open or host not detected

1. pci scan failing. too many ports open or host not detected - Similar Threads - pci scan failing

2. Too many failed log in attempts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too many failed log in attempts?: I repeatedly get the ‘too many unsuccessful log in attempts’ every single time that I power up and put in my password. I know my password and I know I’m putting it in correctly. I have to wait 2 hours to try again, however the laptop keeps going in to the power saving mode...
  3. Too many failed log in attempts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too many failed log in attempts?: I repeatedly get the ‘too many unsuccessful log in attempts’ every single time that I power up and put in my password. I know my password and I know I’m putting it in correctly. I have to wait 2 hours to try again, however the laptop keeps going in to the power saving mode...
  4. Too many failed log in attempts?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Too many service host in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too many service host in task manager: it is slowing down my laptop n it is annoying pls help me to get rid of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-service-host-in-task-manager/63349ad3-d2a4-47ea-8b79-5b8f420687dc
  6. Too many service host in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too many service host in task manager: it is slowing down my laptop n it is annoying pls help me to get rid of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-service-host-in-task-manager/63349ad3-d2a4-47ea-8b79-5b8f420687dc
  7. Too many service host in task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. quick scan scanning too many files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    quick scan scanning too many files: quick scan scanning too many files, i don't even have that much of files and it stops at this point and just keep counting files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/quick-scan-scanning-too-many-files/2e0b7954-1eec-4601-bd4f-99028dd1cbd2
  9. Could not open connection to the host, on port 23: Connect failed - Telnet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not open connection to the host, on port 23: Connect failed - Telnet: I'm using Windows, I really need help because I cannot to port 23, all possible way to open the port 23, I still got the same. 1. Even I install the Telnet Client from prog. and features 2. Turn off all anti-virus/malware etc 3. Turn off Firewall 4. I already added port...
  10. windows showing too many virus but it cant detect while scanning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows showing too many virus but it cant detect while scanning: sir , my windows antivirus has a red cross mark , on going to virus and threat protection section it shows too many malwares may be 100's of them but on doing the quick scan and scanning with malware bytes it shows nothing . i am attaching some files kindly look into...