Windows 10: pci simple commucation controller code28

Discus and support pci simple commucation controller code28 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; pci simple communication controller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JhayphEeAcayan, Jan 14, 2020.

1. pci simple commucation controller code28

pci simple communication controller

:)

JhayphEeAcayan, Jan 14, 2020

2. pci simple communication driver

What is the Computer Make and Model / Laptop or Desktop and how old.

Some older computer will run into problems with this if they were meant for Windows XP / Vista and have been upgraded to Win 7 or 10 as there may not be any supporting Drivers to suit the PCI Simple Comms Driver.

That being said read on.

With lack of information i can only guess / speculate as to what problem this is.

This could relate to a Integrated Intel Chip-set in regards to a PCI Simple Comms On-Board Device or Chipset on the Mother Board or even a Device that you have added to a PCI Slot just recently.

• Go to the Manufactures Web Site ( Service and Support ) and Download the appropriate PCI Simple Communications Device Driver for your Make / Model of computer.
    • If its a New Device that you have added to a Spare PCI Slot then you may have to install the appropriate Driver for that Device from the Manufactures Support Site or a installation Disk that was supplied with it.

Frank N St31n, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Windows was unable to install pci simple communications controller

hey guys, sins I'm running windows 10 my pci driver wont install. it says this.

Windows was unable to install pci simple communications controller.

windows couldn't find the driver for your device .

can someone help me please.

RoyRietbroek, Jan 14, 2020
  4. pci simple commucation controller code28

Missing pci simple comunication device driver with error code 28

Hi,

The PCI Simple Communications Controller is a generic device driver that handles peripheral devices attached to the computer. To resolve this issues, kindly refer to the questions below:

• Have you tried manually updating the driver for your graphics card?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

You can also refer to this
    Wiki Article
    by Andre Da Costa which shows a step by step guide in updating you device drivers.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

pci simple commucation controller code28

1. pci simple commucation controller code28 - Similar Threads - pci simple commucation

2. PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Simple Communications Controller: I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro L870 which I have done a clean install upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but I am missing the driver for the communications controller. I have looked on the internet but have no idea which one I need. The short part no. of my machine is...
  3. PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Simple Communications Controller: I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro L870 which I have done a clean install upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but I am missing the driver for the communications controller. I have looked on the internet but have no idea which one I need. The short part no. of my machine is...
  4. PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PCI Simple Communication controllers

PCI Simple Communication controllers: Turned on my Dell Inspirion n5110 laptop that has been working good until last night.I turned on laptop last night and couldnt connect to internet at all. in nearby networks there is nothing showing, say to on wifi. i do and then it goes right back to off. can not even get a...
  6. PCI Simple Communication controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Simple Communication controllers: Turned on my Dell Inspirion n5110 laptop that has been working good until last night.I turned on laptop last night and couldnt connect to internet at all. in nearby networks there is nothing showing, say to on wifi. i do and then it goes right back to off. can not even get a...
  7. PCI Simple Communication controllers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PCI Device/PCI Simple communications controller missing

PCI Device/PCI Simple communications controller missing: Gents I,ve just done a clean install Win 10 all went fine but in Device Manager under other devices it shows PCI Device/PCI simple comms controller and 2 other unknown devices as missing....I,ve tried to update all through update driver without success...are they important...
  9. PCI Device/PCI Simple communications controller missing

in Windows 10 Support
    PCI Device/PCI Simple communications controller missing: Gents I,ve just done a clean install Win 10 all went fine but in Device Manager under other devices it shows PCI Device/PCI simple comms controller and 2 other unknown devices as missing....I,ve tried to update all through update driver without success...are they important...
  10. PCI simple communications controller

PCI simple communications controller: I reinstalled Windows 10 using the Media Creation tool thanks neilpzz!. Now my device manager shows there is an issue with my PCI simple communications controller: The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28. How do I fix this?...