Windows 10: PCI simple communication controller driver

Discus and support PCI simple communication controller driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i updated from windows 7 to win 10 pro and now I don't have driver.i have dell OptiPlex 755.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by M SubhanAhmed, Jan 15, 2020.

1. PCI simple communication controller driver

i updated from windows 7 to win 10 pro and now I don't have driver.i have dell OptiPlex 755.

:)

M SubhanAhmed, Jan 15, 2020

2. pci simple communication driver

What is the Computer Make and Model / Laptop or Desktop and how old.

Some older computer will run into problems with this if they were meant for Windows XP / Vista and have been upgraded to Win 7 or 10 as there may not be any supporting Drivers to suit the PCI Simple Comms Driver.

That being said read on.

With lack of information i can only guess / speculate as to what problem this is.

This could relate to a Integrated Intel Chip-set in regards to a PCI Simple Comms On-Board Device or Chipset on the Mother Board or even a Device that you have added to a PCI Slot just recently.

• Go to the Manufactures Web Site ( Service and Support ) and Download the appropriate PCI Simple Communications Device Driver for your Make / Model of computer.
    • If its a New Device that you have added to a Spare PCI Slot then you may have to install the appropriate Driver for that Device from the Manufactures Support Site or a installation Disk that was supplied with it.

Frank N St31n, Jan 15, 2020
  3. iBawbag Win User
    PCI simple communications controller driver not found.

Z87 or Z97 Motherboard? I had this and it was the intel management engine driver!

PCI simple communication controller nowadays on an Intel system is code for the "Intel Management Engine"

iBawbag, Jan 15, 2020
  4. PCI simple communication controller driver

pci simple communication driver

pci simple communication driver not working

TanveeShahid, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

PCI simple communication controller driver

1. PCI simple communication controller driver - Similar Threads - PCI simple communication

2. pci simple commucation controller code28

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pci simple commucation controller code28: pci simple communication controller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pci-simple-commucation-controller-code28/d3420676-2825-4069-a66a-180a1b810398
  3. PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller - Driver

PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller - Driver: I am updating my Panasonic Toughbook CF-31 from it's OEM W 7 Pro to a new licence W 10 Pro clean install on a new drive. For those that know Toughbooks, their HDD is contained in a vibration protected caddy. I've bought a second-hand spare caddy, so I can swap these drives...
  4. pci driver.

pci driver.: Hi I cannot for the life of me update my pci driver, the error codes I get are....0000001c. and the usual 28. my op system is windows 10 pro. with i7 2nd gen . The hardware for the pci slot says im using pci\ven_8086&dev_1c3d&subsys_04931025&rev_04...…etc etc..Can anyone...
  5. pci driver and sm bus controller

pci driver and sm bus controller: I recently built a pc and the pci and sm bus controller drivers are missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pci-driver-and-sm-bus-controller/59c2a7ec-9365-4b92-b441-aaa3dad1d640
  6. PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver

PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver: I have a problem with PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver [ATTACH] help how can I install it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/pci-simple-communication-controller-driver/93ffb1f8-a89c-43a8-84ac-97a72825b7f9
  7. Lenovo R400 - Base System Device/PCI Simple Communications Controller?

Lenovo R400 - Base System Device/PCI Simple Communications Controller?: I've recently updated my old laptop to a 64-bit Windows 10 system. And it runs and works fine. However, I'm getting these three listed items without a driver in the device manager. I've Googled a lot, but not found anything that works. Any solutions? And has anyone else the...
  8. PCI Simple Communication Controller for HP ProBook 440 G3

PCI Simple Communication Controller for HP ProBook 440 G3: Hallo..After An Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro(32-bit)..in the Device Manager I Have the PCI Simple Communication Controller Missing Driver...and Windows Update Can Not Find My Correct Driver To Install It.Any Help Please???The Model Is With The Intel Core i5 Skylake 6200U CPU...
  9. pci encryption controller

pci encryption controller: Hi everyone. what is a Pci encryption/decryption controller? I have a yellow exclamation in device manager. Where do I download the driver? Thank you. 41024
  10. PCI simple communications controller driver not found.

PCI simple communications controller driver not found.: I'm trying to figure out what this PCI simple communications controller is and where can I download the driver for it. I've tried updating it from the device manager, but it tells me driver could not be found and a yellow exclamation icon appears in the device manager. If...