Windows 10: PCI Simple Communication controllers

Discus and support PCI Simple Communication controllers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Turned on my Dell Inspirion n5110 laptop that has been working good until last night.I turned on laptop last night and couldnt connect to internet at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeffreyShields1, Jul 15, 2022.

1. PCI Simple Communication controllers

Turned on my Dell Inspirion n5110 laptop that has been working good until last night.I turned on laptop last night and couldnt connect to internet at all. in nearby networks there is nothing showing, say to on wifi. i do and then it goes right back to off. can not even get a hotspot to show up in nearby connectionsDevice Manager under PCI Simple Communication controller i try udate and message say "Windows can not find drivers"i reset windows and still no releif,Any suggestions Thank you in advance.

:)

JeffreyShields1, Jul 15, 2022

2. pci simple communication driver

What is the Computer Make and Model / Laptop or Desktop and how old.

Some older computer will run into problems with this if they were meant for Windows XP / Vista and have been upgraded to Win 7 or 10 as there may not be any supporting Drivers to suit the PCI Simple Comms Driver.

That being said read on.

With lack of information i can only guess / speculate as to what problem this is.

This could relate to a Integrated Intel Chip-set in regards to a PCI Simple Comms On-Board Device or Chipset on the Mother Board or even a Device that you have added to a PCI Slot just recently.

• Go to the Manufactures Web Site ( Service and Support ) and Download the appropriate PCI Simple Communications Device Driver for your Make / Model of computer.
    • If its a New Device that you have added to a Spare PCI Slot then you may have to install the appropriate Driver for that Device from the Manufactures Support Site or a installation Disk that was supplied with it.

Frank N St31n, Jul 15, 2022
  3. PCI Simple Communications Controller Driver needed

I need a PCI Simple Communications Controller Driver and a Video Controller driver. I have a Compaq 6005 Pro and I'm trying to update a new hard drive. I get error code 28

BettyCornett, Jul 15, 2022
  4. PCI Simple Communication controllers

Driver for PCI Simple Communications Controller

No problems. See if Windows 7 driver helps. Could not find a Windows 8 or latest. Please try installing and let me know.

https://dl.dell.com/chipset/R302543.exe

How to fix PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver error

https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/en-in/000132...

Standard 3rd party link disclaimer:

There may be links to non-Microsoft websites that would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the websites which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jul 15, 2022
Thema:

PCI Simple Communication controllers

1. PCI Simple Communication controllers - Similar Threads - PCI Simple Communication

2. PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Simple Communications Controller: I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro L870 which I have done a clean install upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but I am missing the driver for the communications controller. I have looked on the internet but have no idea which one I need. The short part no. of my machine is...
  3. PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Simple Communications Controller: I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro L870 which I have done a clean install upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but I am missing the driver for the communications controller. I have looked on the internet but have no idea which one I need. The short part no. of my machine is...
  4. PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PCI Simple Communication controllers

PCI Simple Communication controllers: Turned on my Dell Inspirion n5110 laptop that has been working good until last night.I turned on laptop last night and couldnt connect to internet at all. in nearby networks there is nothing showing, say to on wifi. i do and then it goes right back to off. can not even get a...
  6. PCI Simple Communication controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Simple Communication controllers: Turned on my Dell Inspirion n5110 laptop that has been working good until last night.I turned on laptop last night and couldnt connect to internet at all. in nearby networks there is nothing showing, say to on wifi. i do and then it goes right back to off. can not even get a...
  7. Driver for PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver for PCI Simple Communications Controller: Cannot find \VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&SUBSYS_05021028&REV_04\3&11583659& PCI Simple Communications Controller driver. I am running latest Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron N4050 laptop. Dell says Windows 10 is not supported on N4050, but can I find a generic driver to solve this problem?...
  8. Driver for PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver for PCI Simple Communications Controller: Cannot find \VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&SUBSYS_05021028&REV_04\3&11583659& PCI Simple Communications Controller driver. I am running latest Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron N4050 laptop. Dell says Windows 10 is not supported on N4050, but can I find a generic driver to solve this problem?...
  9. PCI simple communications controller

PCI simple communications controller: I reinstalled Windows 10 using the Media Creation tool thanks neilpzz!. Now my device manager shows there is an issue with my PCI simple communications controller: The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28. How do I fix this?...
  10. PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver

PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver: I have a problem with PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver [ATTACH] help how can I install it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/pci-simple-communication-controller-driver/93ffb1f8-a89c-43a8-84ac-97a72825b7f9