Windows 10: PCI Simple Communications Controller and SM Bus Controller Code 28 after SSD Replacement...

Discus and support PCI Simple Communications Controller and SM Bus Controller Code 28 after SSD Replacement... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Device SpecsAcer Aspire E5-473GIntelR CoreTM i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHzI replaced the original HDD with a new Sandisk SSD Plus. After installing Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by splychee, Jun 5, 2021.

1. splychee Win User

PCI Simple Communications Controller and SM Bus Controller Code 28 after SSD Replacement...

Device SpecsAcer Aspire E5-473GIntelR CoreTM i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHzI replaced the original HDD with a new Sandisk SSD Plus. After installing Windows 10 through a flash drive using Media Creation Tool 21H1, I found that the drivers for PCI Simple Communications Controller and SM Bus Controller were not installed Code 28. Windows Update could not find compatible drivers and there are no pending restarts.Since then, I have tried using Intel Driver & Support Assistant, but it says that my drivers are up to date.I have

:)

splychee, Jun 5, 2021

2. PCI Simple Communications Controller Driver needed

I need a PCI Simple Communications Controller Driver and a Video Controller driver. I have a Compaq 6005 Pro and I'm trying to update a new hard drive. I get error code 28

BettyCornett, Jun 5, 2021
  3. pci driver and sm bus controller

I recently built a pc and the pci and sm bus controller drivers are missing

BradenZainfeld, Jun 5, 2021
  4. PCI Simple Communications Controller and SM Bus Controller Code 28 after SSD Replacement...

SM Bus Controller Driver

PCI Simple Communications Controller and SM Bus Controller Code 28 after SSD Replacement... [​IMG]

Hi, Im having trouble finding some drivers. i cant find standerd dual channel pci ide controller & sm bus controller. Really appreciate some help.

spacemaker, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

PCI Simple Communications Controller and SM Bus Controller Code 28 after SSD Replacement...

1. PCI Simple Communications Controller and SM Bus Controller Code 28 after SSD Replacement... - Similar Threads - PCI Simple Communications

2. PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...: I have recently upgraded my HP 350 G2 laptop by installing a new Kingston 250GB SSD as the boot drive. Upon the initial boot, I proceeded to install Windows 10 Pro 22H2 v.10.0.19045 build. However, upon checking the Device Manager, I noticed that under the 'Other Devices'...
  3. PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...: I have recently upgraded my HP 350 G2 laptop by installing a new Kingston 250GB SSD as the boot drive. Upon the initial boot, I proceeded to install Windows 10 Pro 22H2 v.10.0.19045 build. However, upon checking the Device Manager, I noticed that under the 'Other Devices'...
  4. PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...: This seems to have happened after I had to have a clean reboot of my hard drive. Due to some audio popping I looked and saw that these drives were not installed Under Hard drive device Id the values arePCI memory ControlPCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D21&SUBSYS_121E1025&REV_21...
  6. PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...

PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...: This seems to have happened after I had to have a clean reboot of my hard drive. Due to some audio popping I looked and saw that these drives were not installed Under Hard drive device Id the values arePCI memory ControlPCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D21&SUBSYS_121E1025&REV_21...
  7. PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...

PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...: Just upgraded pc with a new SSD for the boot drive.Upon first boot, audio devices were not detected by the motherboard. I tried updating and uninstalling the audio drivers, restarting each time to no success. Then I saw that the PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple...
  9. PCI Decise and SM Bus Controller

PCI Decise and SM Bus Controller: I have an Asus TUF Z390 PLus Gaming mother board and Nvidia GeForce 210 display card and I get the following PCI Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A324&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_10\3&11583659&0&FD The drivers for this device are not installed. Device...
  10. pci driver and sm bus controller

pci driver and sm bus controller: I recently built a pc and the pci and sm bus controller drivers are missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pci-driver-and-sm-bus-controller/59c2a7ec-9365-4b92-b441-aaa3dad1d640