Windows 10: PCI Simple Communications controller in Device Manager

Discus and support PCI Simple Communications controller in Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just recently installed a clean up to date copy of Windows 10 using the creation tool. I booted my laptop from a flash drive and everything has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesMillar_896, Feb 10, 2021.

1. PCI Simple Communications controller in Device Manager

I have just recently installed a clean up to date copy of Windows 10 using the creation tool. I booted my laptop from a flash drive and everything has gone well. The updates have all been installed and I have the Windows 10 20H2 platform all updated too.

In my Device Manager though there is a yellow hazard board with an exclamation mark on it.

PCI Simple Communications controller in Device Manager f11811ae-eee0-47b7-9bd1-610f283ec56d?upload=true.png

I have right clicked on the Simple Communications and tried to update driver etc etc but to no avail. I believe it is to do my intel graphics. I downloaded the intel assistant and it gave me a in depth summary of my Asus K54C laptop but didn't have anything to offer. Can anybody tell me if this solvable, or nothing to worry about? Thank you. Jim

:)

JamesMillar_896, Feb 10, 2021

2. PCI simple communications controller driver not found.

I'm trying to figure out what this PCI simple communications controller is and where can I download the driver for it. I've tried updating it from the device manager, but it tells me driver could not be found and a yellow exclamation icon appears in the device manager. If someone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also this is after doing a clean install of windows 10.

Winterwolf94, Feb 10, 2021
  3. iBawbag Win User
    PCI simple communications controller driver not found.

Z87 or Z97 Motherboard? I had this and it was the intel management engine driver!

PCI simple communication controller nowadays on an Intel system is code for the "Intel Management Engine"

iBawbag, Feb 10, 2021
  4. PCI Simple Communications controller in Device Manager

pci simple communication driver

What is the Computer Make and Model / Laptop or Desktop and how old.

Some older computer will run into problems with this if they were meant for Windows XP / Vista and have been upgraded to Win 7 or 10 as there may not be any supporting Drivers to suit the PCI Simple Comms Driver.

That being said read on.

With lack of information i can only guess / speculate as to what problem this is.

This could relate to a Integrated Intel Chip-set in regards to a PCI Simple Comms On-Board Device or Chipset on the Mother Board or even a Device that you have added to a PCI Slot just recently.

• Go to the Manufactures Web Site ( Service and Support ) and Download the appropriate PCI Simple Communications Device Driver for your Make / Model of computer.
    • If its a New Device that you have added to a Spare PCI Slot then you may have to install the appropriate Driver for that Device from the Manufactures Support Site or a installation Disk that was supplied with it.

Frank N St31n, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

PCI Simple Communications controller in Device Manager

1. PCI Simple Communications controller in Device Manager - Similar Threads - PCI Simple Communications

2. PCI Simple Communication Controller in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Simple Communication Controller in Device Manager: I'm getting the following device showing up in Device Manager on Windows 11 64 bit. I'm using a GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3_v1.3 motherboard with a i3-2120 Intel CPU. Can someone direct me to the correct drivers for this device ? I've posted the Hardware ID's here too if it helps....
  3. PCI Simple Communication Controller in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Simple Communication Controller in Device Manager: I'm getting the following device showing up in Device Manager on Windows 11 64 bit. I'm using a GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3_v1.3 motherboard with a i3-2120 Intel CPU. Can someone direct me to the correct drivers for this device ? I've posted the Hardware ID's here too if it helps....
  4. PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Simple Communications Controller: I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro L870 which I have done a clean install upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but I am missing the driver for the communications controller. I have looked on the internet but have no idea which one I need. The short part no. of my machine is...
  5. PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Simple Communications Controller: I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro L870 which I have done a clean install upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but I am missing the driver for the communications controller. I have looked on the internet but have no idea which one I need. The short part no. of my machine is...
  6. PCI Simple Communication controllers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCI Simple Communication controllers: Turned on my Dell Inspirion n5110 laptop that has been working good until last night.I turned on laptop last night and couldnt connect to internet at all. in nearby networks there is nothing showing, say to on wifi. i do and then it goes right back to off. can not even get a...
  7. PCI Simple Communication controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Simple Communication controllers: Turned on my Dell Inspirion n5110 laptop that has been working good until last night.I turned on laptop last night and couldnt connect to internet at all. in nearby networks there is nothing showing, say to on wifi. i do and then it goes right back to off. can not even get a...
  8. PCI Device/PCI Simple communications controller missing

PCI Device/PCI Simple communications controller missing: Gents I,ve just done a clean install Win 10 all went fine but in Device Manager under other devices it shows PCI Device/PCI simple comms controller and 2 other unknown devices as missing....I,ve tried to update all through update driver without success...are they important...
  9. PCI Device/PCI Simple communications controller missing

in Windows 10 Support
    PCI Device/PCI Simple communications controller missing: Gents I,ve just done a clean install Win 10 all went fine but in Device Manager under other devices it shows PCI Device/PCI simple comms controller and 2 other unknown devices as missing....I,ve tried to update all through update driver without success...are they important...
  10. PCI simple communications controller

PCI simple communications controller: I reinstalled Windows 10 using the Media Creation tool thanks neilpzz!. Now my device manager shows there is an issue with my PCI simple communications controller: The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28. How do I fix this?...