Windows 10: PCI Wifi adapter becoming very slow suddenly

Discus and support PCI Wifi adapter becoming very slow suddenly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello thereI have a PCI WiFi adapter, and I am having below issue.Frequently I get a drop in connection speed, it happens once or twice a day, the drop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by turkiJ, Dec 1, 2021.

1. turkiJ Win User

PCI Wifi adapter becoming very slow suddenly

Hello thereI have a PCI WiFi adapter, and I am having below issue.Frequently I get a drop in connection speed, it happens once or twice a day, the drop in connection speed is severe, for example I can't use streaming or play video games, but there is still very slow internet access.I only can fix it when reinstalling the driver, then it will happen again later same day or the next day.To make sure it is not the modem issue, I have other computers/mobile phones connected to the same modem with no issue at all. Also, I was using a USB WiFi adapter previously on this computer for a long time befo

:)

turkiJ, Dec 1, 2021
  2. AlfredLoh Win User

Can't detect my wifi network adapter(PCI-E)

Why my window 10 can't detect my wifi network adapter(PCI-E), in the device manager it show code 10 error.

I have tried to uninstall and re-install the wifi nework adapter(PCI-E) driver still the same(show code 10 error).

AlfredLoh, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Olafchief Win User
    Asus AC68 PCI-E Wireless adapter not working after Windows update (Code 38)

As the title suggests, after the most recent Windows update (brought my version of Windows to 1803), my Asus AC68 PCI-E Wireless adapter ceased to function. According to Device Manager, it was a "code 38" error (Windows cannot load the device driver
    for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory.)

Multiple searches have suggested that this is because of an issue with AMD processors, but this is not my situation as I have a Intel based processor.

I have attempted the following troubleshooting steps (without success)

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver
    • Use to "PCI lock" function in msconfig
    • Restore my computer to a previous state
    • Delete the Asus software
    • Change PCI port of my card

The only step I could take that did work was to restore a previous version of Windows (it brought me back to version 1709). So, for the moment my card works again, but my PC wants to update again, and I feel like this whole process will begin again if I
    do so. For the record, I have already been in touch with Asus support, and they have been less than helpful (some of the steps taken above were at their suggestion). Thank you in advance for any advice.

Olafchief, Dec 1, 2021
  4. sourusoff Win User

wireless pci network adapter not functioning in windows 10

My computer has two hard drives and the one with windows 7 still recognizes my Net gear WG311T PCI CARD. I have tried all of the steps you suggest and none of them work. I am not getting an error message...but am not getting recognition of the WiFi through
    that card while if I plug in a usb WiFi card it works fine!

sourusoff, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

1. PCI Wifi adapter becoming very slow suddenly - Similar Threads - PCI Wifi adapter

2. My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly: Hello,I have a lenovo laptop and it has been working like a butterreally good ever since I bought it. I work on the laptop for 7-8 hours a day. But since last one week, my laptop has suddenly slowed down and hangs every five minutes.Last week, I visited a few adult websites...
  3. My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly: Hello,I have a lenovo laptop and it has been working like a butterreally good ever since I bought it. I work on the laptop for 7-8 hours a day. But since last one week, my laptop has suddenly slowed down and hangs every five minutes.Last week, I visited a few adult websites...
  4. My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My Laptop has suddenly become very slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop has suddenly become very slow.: Recently I had a game in laptop RDR 2 which worked very smooth at Graphic Settings on medium and I used to play it whole day without any lag or error.But one day I updated my laptop including software, firmware and windows update I updated it for 2nd time in 2 years and the...
  6. My Laptop has suddenly become very slow.

My Laptop has suddenly become very slow.: Recently I had a game in laptop RDR 2 which worked very smooth at Graphic Settings on medium and I used to play it whole day without any lag or error.But one day I updated my laptop including software, firmware and windows update I updated it for 2nd time in 2 years and the...
  7. pc randomly becoming very very slow

pc randomly becoming very very slow: i have an infuriating issue, where every so often, my computer will slow down immensely, apps stop responding, even the mouse cursor lags. i have no idea what causes this, as there is no way to know and whenever it happens i open up task manager to all of the component load...
  8. PCI Wifi adapter becoming very slow suddenly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PCI Wifi adapter becoming very slow suddenly: Hello thereI have a PCI WiFi adapter, and I am having below issue.Frequently I get a drop in connection speed, it happens once or twice a day, the drop in connection speed is severe, for example I can't use streaming or play video games, but there is still very slow internet...
  9. PCI Wifi adapter becoming very slow suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Wifi adapter becoming very slow suddenly: Hello thereI have a PCI WiFi adapter, and I am having below issue.Frequently I get a drop in connection speed, it happens once or twice a day, the drop in connection speed is severe, for example I can't use streaming or play video games, but there is still very slow internet...
  10. Wifi Adapter very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi Adapter very slow: Hai, right now i'm using Acer Aspire E14 with additional usb wifi adapter by TOTO LINK, when I using google or youtube with my laptop, sometimes I often experiencing very slow internet speed, it doesn't happened on my smartphone, so I conclude that this must be something...