Windows 10: Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

Discus and support Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay I'm not sure where to start but for around a year now my PCI Wifi Card sometimes decides to randomly disconnect! I've tried every method to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rio Deakin, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

Okay I'm not sure where to start but for around a year now my PCI Wifi Card sometimes decides to randomly disconnect! I've tried every method to fix it and none of them work, and the ones that give me hope are never permanent fixes! I've reset my network settings multiple times, redownloaded drivers and checked for updates multiple times, tried every single cmd command you can think of, and spent more money than I shouldve on different antennas and usb wifi adapters, but nope! no fixes!I know it's not an issue with my wifi as a whole because every other single device in my house works extremel

:)

Rio Deakin, Jun 8, 2023
  2. vaxevanos Win User

WiFi keeps getting disconnected

Man do this steps one of that works for 99%

1)can your machine connects to another wifi network
    if yes restart or reset your router after that go to your settings and click forget your wifi network as you can see in the picture and try to conect from start
    Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!! 156481d1507112121t-wifi-keeps-getting-disconnected-capturee.png

2)if you cant conect anywhere then burn an ubuntu live cd,boot form ther and check if you are be able to concet in your wifi from here .if yes,then you have a software problem with windows,your settings or whatever it is and you need to unistall your drivers and make all windows updates for your machine .
    if no then probably your wlan card is dead unscrew your laptop and check if the wifi_card is hot if yes try to find another wifi card or buy a usb wlan card as i did when i have this problem for me this works fine http://amzn.to/2fQqzK8

vaxevanos, Jun 8, 2023
  3. Anak Win User
    my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Anak, Jun 8, 2023
  4. Berton Win User

Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

PCI WiFi card issues

I show a Hidden Network on my list of Wireless Routers nearby but it has poor connectivity and is Secured. Since my Router is also Secured I don't worry about it. It could just be a Router that was named that way when set up.

Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!! 253521d1572838248t-pci-wifi-card-issues-image.png

Berton, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

1. Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!! - Similar Threads - Pci wifi card

2. Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!: Okay I'm not sure where to start but for around a year now my PCI Wifi Card sometimes decides to randomly disconnect! I've tried every method to fix it and none of them work, and the ones that give me hope are never permanent fixes! I've reset my network settings multiple...
  3. Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!: Okay I'm not sure where to start but for around a year now my PCI Wifi Card sometimes decides to randomly disconnect! I've tried every method to fix it and none of them work, and the ones that give me hope are never permanent fixes! I've reset my network settings multiple...
  4. WIFI keeps in disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI keeps in disconnecting: WIFI driver is updated and the driver was installed using the manufacturer site however I keep getting disconnected. I also update my windows so I dont know what cause. In my browser I keep getting error internet interrupted. I clear cache and try to use different browser and...
  5. Wifi card keeps disconnecting on pc start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi card keeps disconnecting on pc start up: I have had an Asus pce-ac88 wifi card built into my PC for a few weeks now. For the first four days it worked great but then problems started. Every morning when I start my pc the wifi card seems to have a lot of trouble connecting to my router. It automatically connects...
  6. Wifi card keeps disconnecting on pc start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi card keeps disconnecting on pc start up: I have had an Asus pce-ac88 wifi card built into my PC for a few weeks now. For the first four days it worked great but then problems started. Every morning when I start my pc the wifi card seems to have a lot of trouble connecting to my router. It automatically connects...
  7. Wifi card keeps disconnecting on pc start up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Wifi keeps disconnecting Wifi Card

Wifi keeps disconnecting Wifi Card: Hello, I have a big problem with my Wifi Connection. I made my PC by myself a week ago. I have a wifi card: UBIT Wifi 6. The problem is: The Wifi connection keeps disctonnecting without any reason. I have 2 routers at home, but the problem exists only for one of them. I...
  9. PCI WiFi card issues

PCI WiFi card issues: Device Name: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Product Name: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Windows Version: x64 Windows 10 Home Ver.1903(OS Build 18362.449) So, my issue started occurring after installing some optional windows updates. The updates were; 2019-10 Cumulative Update for...
  10. PCI WiFi card issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCI WiFi card issues: Device Name: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Product Name: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Windows Version: x64 Windows 10 Home Ver.1903(OS Build 18362.449) So, my issue started occurring after installing some optional windows updates. The updates were; 2019-10 Cumulative Update for...