Windows 10: pcie 2.0 vs pcie

Discus and support pcie 2.0 vs pcie in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Guys I have an old computer (Dell Optiplex 960 SFF) that is working fine for me however I want to upgrade the GPU. Will this card (AMD Radeon HD 6450... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ANNR, Jul 30, 2019.

1. ANNR Win User

pcie 2.0 vs pcie

Guys I have an old computer (Dell Optiplex 960 SFF) that is working fine for me however I want to upgrade the GPU.

Will this card (AMD Radeon HD 6450 1GB) run fine on my pcie x16 slot? Is this card pcie x16 or pcie 2.0?

Should I get this one instead (AMD Radeon HD 6350 512MB)? This card needs an adapter to...

pcie 2.0 vs pcie

2. RealTek PCIe GBE Family Controller not working

I searched for "Realtek pcie GBE controller" in the search box on this site and found this -

Windows 10 Ethernet bug (Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller)

I tried the last suggestion and it worked for me.

PapaEchoUK, Jul 30, 2019
  3. essenbe Win User
    new m.2 pcie ssd

fdegrove is correct. Your boot files are on another drive. As it stands now, you can't boot without both drives installed. Your best bet is to follow fdegrove's suggestions and reinstall to the PCIe SSD. remove all other drives (disconnect 1 wire) before the install. That will put all necessary files on the PCIe. Then you can delete anything not needed on the old drive and set it up however you want.

essenbe, Jul 30, 2019
  4. pcie 2.0 vs pcie

Alienware 17 R3 PCIE SSD Problems

There's a possibility that the slot where you inserted the new PCIE SSD isn't recognizing it, reason for it not to show in Device Manager. If there's another slot on the motherboard of your computer, we suggest that you reseat the PCIE card. There could
    also a setting in BIOS that needs to be checked for the new PCIE card to be recognized. It would be best to seek assistance with the manufacturer of your device when it comes to hardware. However, we're just here should you need further assistance.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

pcie 2.0 vs pcie

1. pcie 2.0 vs pcie - Similar Threads - pcie pcie

2. I MAY HAVE PCIE WIFI CARD , Can i Use it in my new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I MAY HAVE PCIE WIFI CARD , Can i Use it in my new PC: the pcie wifi card in first 2 image is intel celeron 1000 from my old laptop dell inspiron n5010 , it is half pcie card and it seems it have 2 sockets to attach , similarly 3rd image shows my new pc's pcie slot that also have 2 sockets so i think that instead of buying a...
  3. I MAY HAVE PCIE WIFI CARD , Can i Use it in my new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I MAY HAVE PCIE WIFI CARD , Can i Use it in my new PC: the pcie wifi card in first 2 image is intel celeron 1000 from my old laptop dell inspiron n5010 , it is half pcie card and it seems it have 2 sockets to attach , similarly 3rd image shows my new pc's pcie slot that also have 2 sockets so i think that instead of buying a...
  4. Windows 11 does not recognize my PCIe m.2 raid 0 array even though Intel Storage sees it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 does not recognize my PCIe m.2 raid 0 array even though Intel Storage sees it?: I have a raid 0 array on my Asus Dark Hero Motherboard which is visible in bios and is visible in the Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management app, however, is it not visible in Windows 11 Disk Manager. Any ideas, greatly appreciated...
  5. Windows 11 does not recognize my PCIe m.2 raid 0 array even though Intel Storage sees it?

Windows 11 does not recognize my PCIe m.2 raid 0 array even though Intel Storage sees it?: I have a raid 0 array on my Asus Dark Hero Motherboard which is visible in bios and is visible in the Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management app, however, is it not visible in Windows 11 Disk Manager. Any ideas, greatly appreciated...
  6. Configuration issues with Axagon 2.5gbps ethernet pcie card Realtek

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Configuration issues with Axagon 2.5gbps ethernet pcie card Realtek: I'm in the process of upgrading my homelab which has a couple of VLANs defined and in this process upgrading the network to a 2.5gbps one. I therefore ordered the above mentioned network card via Amazon as this card explicitly stated that it supports VLAN.After installing the...
  7. Configuration issues with Axagon 2.5gbps ethernet pcie card Realtek

Configuration issues with Axagon 2.5gbps ethernet pcie card Realtek: I'm in the process of upgrading my homelab which has a couple of VLANs defined and in this process upgrading the network to a 2.5gbps one. I therefore ordered the above mentioned network card via Amazon as this card explicitly stated that it supports VLAN.After installing the...
  8. IntelR Pcie controller x16-1901 code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR Pcie controller x16-1901 code 45: Need help! My NVIDIA RTX 3060 is not detected in the device manager because of IntelR Pcie controller x16-1901 code 45. My device is an MSI GF75 Thin 10UEK, OS Windows 11 home.Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!...
  9. IntelR Pcie controller x16-1901 code 45

IntelR Pcie controller x16-1901 code 45: Need help! My NVIDIA RTX 3060 is not detected in the device manager because of IntelR Pcie controller x16-1901 code 45. My device is an MSI GF75 Thin 10UEK, OS Windows 11 home.Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!...
  10. If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio sync possible SOLUTION

If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio sync possible SOLUTION: If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 Win TV HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio Sync problem a possible soltionI was just now tinkering around with my Hauppauge WinTV 8 Video Capture software using WinTV-HVR-1265 PCIe TV capture card connected to cable TV through my Verizon...