Windows 10: PCIE 6+2 pin to 1x8 + 6+2 pin

Discus and support PCIE 6+2 pin to 1x8 + 6+2 pin in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, I have the Deepcool PF550 power supply, which is a 550W PSU that comes with a PCIE 6+2 pin. I want to connect it to a RX6700XT graphic card which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by alij2021, May 10, 2023.

1. alij2021 Win User

PCIE 6+2 pin to 1x8 + 6+2 pin

Hi,

I have the Deepcool PF550 power supply, which is a 550W PSU that comes with a PCIE 6+2 pin. I want to connect it to a RX6700XT graphic card which requires the 1x8 + 6+2 pin.

Is there a way to do it without changing PSU? Like a converter or something.

Thanks

alij2021, May 10, 2023

2. Question about single VGA cable with 6+2-pin and additional 6-pin?

No. The connector has an 8-pin on the side that connects to the PSU, and on the other end it has a branch connection that has BOTH a 6+2-pin and a 6-pin, giving it 14 pins in total.

PCIE 6+2 pin to 1x8 + 6+2 pin 1485973808t-question-about-single-vga-cable-6-2-pin-additional-6-pin-img_20161107_204911913-154-.jpg

(the unplugged plugs underneath are from a second cable that I set aside so when my second 290 comes in I don't have to rewire the whole thing again.)

FuturDreamz, May 10, 2023
  3. Question about single VGA cable with 6+2-pin and additional 6-pin?

Uh...what?

6+2, or a straight 8 pin PCIe connector are just fine. If you're asking if you can use an 8 pin CPU connector? No. The pinouts are different.

Vellinious, May 10, 2023
  4. RejZoR Win User

6-pin PCI-E power connector when GPU has 8-pin slot?

The Corsair HX750 that I have has a modular 6 to 8 pin. It has 6 pins and 2 extra that can be detached. I've used 2x 6pin for HD7950, for GTX 980 I'm using 1x8 pin (6+2) and 1x8 pin. Donno how that is done on cheaper PSU's...

RejZoR, May 10, 2023
Thema:

1. PCIE 6+2 pin to 1x8 + 6+2 pin - Similar Threads - PCIE 6+2 pin

2. Windows hello pin requiring a 6 digit pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello pin requiring a 6 digit pin: I logged into my home computer today to find the system saying my organisation requires a more secure password with at least 6 digits. I would like to change it back to the old 4 digit password but it does not allow me in the sign in options page. The work/school accounts I...
  3. Windows hello pin requiring a 6 digit pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hello pin requiring a 6 digit pin: I logged into my home computer today to find the system saying my organisation requires a more secure password with at least 6 digits. I would like to change it back to the old 4 digit password but it does not allow me in the sign in options page. The work/school accounts I...
  4. Windows hello pin requiring a 6 digit pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. windows heelo pin requiring a 6 digit pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows heelo pin requiring a 6 digit pin: I logged into my home computer today to find the system saying my organisation requires a more secure password with at least 6 digits. I would like to change it back to the old 4 digit password but it does not allow me in the sign in options page. The work/school accounts I...
  6. windows heelo pin requiring a 6 digit pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows heelo pin requiring a 6 digit pin: I logged into my home computer today to find the system saying my organisation requires a more secure password with at least 6 digits. I would like to change it back to the old 4 digit password but it does not allow me in the sign in options page. The work/school accounts I...
  7. windows heelo pin requiring a 6 digit pin

8. Encoutered 6 BSODs in 2 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encoutered 6 BSODs in 2 days: Hi, it's quite bad that I encountered 6 BSODs in 2 days. I collected all 6 dump files related to these 6 BSODs and the Onedrive link is as follows. Hopefully someone can tell me what these 6 dump files have in common and what causes the BSODs? I'm wondering whether it is...
  9. Encoutered 6 BSODs in 2 days

Encoutered 6 BSODs in 2 days: Hi, it's quite bad that I encountered 6 BSODs in 2 days. I collected all 6 dump files related to these 6 BSODs and the Onedrive link is as follows. Hopefully someone can tell me what these 6 dump files have in common and what causes the BSODs? I'm wondering whether it is...
  10. Announcing .NET 6 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 6 Preview 2: Today, we are glad to release .NET 6 Preview 2. It includes new APIs, runtime performance improvements, and early builds of .NET MAUI. It also includes builds for Apple Silicon, which were missing for Preview 1. After the announcement of the overall .NET 6 release, we’re...