Windows 10: PCIE USB 3 not loading when switching on pc...?

Discus and support PCIE USB 3 not loading when switching on pc...? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have installed a Usb 3 pcie card which works fine, BUT! whenever I switch off my pc and switch back on several days later I have to re boot several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Deggs45, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Deggs45 Win User

PCIE USB 3 not loading when switching on pc...?

I have installed a Usb 3 pcie card which works fine, BUT! whenever I switch off my pc and switch back on several days later I have to re boot several times for it to show up and work on my pc. Drivers are up to date and Bios up to date. Does anyone have an idea as to why it does this...Its getting annoying now.

Thanks in advance

:)

Deggs45, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Deggs45 Win User

USB 3 PCIE Card issue

Reasus PCIE card installed and does work, but everytime i switch off my pc for a day or two and boot up my card does not get recognised and i have to reboot several times before it works. Trouble is my mouse and keyboard cannot function until this comes
    active?

Anyone have a clue what is going on??? Have re installed the drivers and all that stuff!! getting a little bit miffed every time i switch on...

Thanks in advance..

Deggs45, Aug 14, 2020
  3. AlyMdr Win User
    Renesas USB 3 PCIe NEC uPD720201 not detecting USB stick

I installed Renesas PCIe USB 3 card in my PC with windows 10 pro, it was detected by windows and look working OK, when I upgrade my windows 10 to the creator version, I noted the card can still present in the device manger but it is not detecting USB sticks
    or any external USB connected to it?I tried to update driver from the internet but windows search shows that the best driver is already installed for this device!

Is this driver issue or incompatibility with windows?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thank you

AlyMdr, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Ar3s Win User

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Thema:

1. PCIE USB 3 not loading when switching on pc...? - Similar Threads - PCIE USB loading

2. USB 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB 3: Somebody fixed my USB 3 ports With the May 2023 Driver. They haven’ worked correctly for more than a year and several driver updates. Thanks a lot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-3/68c903ad-082d-4aef-8c7d-a40abdfca86c
  3. USB 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB 3: Somebody fixed my USB 3 ports With the May 2023 Driver. They haven’ worked correctly for more than a year and several driver updates. Thanks a lot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-3/68c903ad-082d-4aef-8c7d-a40abdfca86c
  4. Renesas USB 3 Pcie Card is not recognised

Renesas USB 3 Pcie Card is not recognised: Long shot but had this problem for the past 6 months. I installed a Renesas USB 3 Pcie card and it worked great.....But every time I switch off my pc and leave it off for a few days, when I put it back on the card would sometimes work but a lot of the time it does not....I...
  5. Fable 3 Not loading when lunching on steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fable 3 Not loading when lunching on steam: Fable 3 Not loading when lunching on steam i was told to install this Ive deleted it from my pc like i was told try to do the clean boot too but hasn't worked either idk what to do it starts after run as administrator and then stops and says this! please help i just bought...
  6. USB 2 on bootup but USB 3 when rebooted

USB 2 on bootup but USB 3 when rebooted: Good afternoon everyone, I'm having an issue on my machine where when I boot the machine up the USB3 ports on the back are recognised and operate as USB2 at USB2 speeds. When I reboot the machine though, the USB ports are then recognised as USB3 and operate at USB 3...
  7. USB 3 PCIE Card issue

USB 3 PCIE Card issue: Reasus PCIE card installed and does work, but everytime i switch off my pc for a day or two and boot up my card does not get recognised and i have to reboot several times before it works. Trouble is my mouse and keyboard cannot function until this comes active? Anyone have a...
  8. Looking for PCIe to SATA 3 Add-in-card

Looking for PCIe to SATA 3 Add-in-card: I'm looking for a PCIe to SATA 3 add in card that actually works at X4 rates, that is, it must use all four lanes on the PCIe bus. The card can either provide sata connectors or permit insertion of a 2.5" SATA 3 SSD onto the card. Examples of the types of cards that would...
  9. How to install PCIE SATA 3 board

How to install PCIE SATA 3 board: Hello all, First post. I'm trying to install a Sedna SE-PCIE-SATA6G-02, PCIE SATA III 2-port adapter into my computer but it doesn't seem to be recognized by Windows 10. I've recently added an SSD drive to my system and had to load the AHCI driver by booting into safe...
  10. adding a USB 3.0 PCIE

adding a USB 3.0 PCIE: Guys, I have a not so old CPU and I am getting frustrated with the transfer speed (since the mother board only supports USB 2.0) and I was planning to upgrade my motherboard to I could take advantage of the 3.0 transfer speed. While shopping for a compatible motherboard, I...