Windows 10: PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible

Discus and support PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've got Windows 10 Home, Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363. I haven't been having any specific problems, but tonight I looked at my System Information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LShel42, Nov 16, 2019.

1. LShel42 Win User

PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible

I've got Windows 10 Home, Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363. I haven't been having any specific problems, but tonight I looked at my System Information and on the Summary page I noticed a couple of entries that I really don't understand.

• PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
    • Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not Modern Standby, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected
    Do I have a problem that I'm unaware of? Should I be concerned? What do I do to fix it if necessary? Would appreciate some expert guidance here. Thanks.

:)

LShel42, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Fabler2 Win User

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 17063 for PC Insider

Shot in the dark here so please ignore if suggestion is rubbish. Could it be a .Net Framework issue?

Fabler2, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

1. PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible - Similar Threads - PCR7 ConfigurationBinding Possible

2. BitLocker error - PCR7 binding is not supported

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BitLocker error - PCR7 binding is not supported: Hello, I have an issue with BitLocker not working and advising "PCR7 binding is not supported"I've undertaken extensive research on the internet to resolve the issue and drawing a blank.This laptop was previously using BitLocker without issue prior to me wiping the system and...
  3. BitLocker error - PCR7 binding is not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker error - PCR7 binding is not supported: Hello, I have an issue with BitLocker not working and advising "PCR7 binding is not supported"I've undertaken extensive research on the internet to resolve the issue and drawing a blank.This laptop was previously using BitLocker without issue prior to me wiping the system and...
  4. BitLocker error - PCR7 binding is not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PCR7 binding was possible and now it suddenly is not - but everything works properly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PCR7 binding was possible and now it suddenly is not - but everything works properly: Hello everyone! I have an odd question regarding PCR7 binding not supported and mysterious Device Encryption Support for new desktop PCs using Windows 10 Pro for home use. I am using Secure Boot and all of the security features e.g., Virtualization & Code Integrity, but not...
  6. PCR7 binding was possible and now it suddenly is not - but everything works properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCR7 binding was possible and now it suddenly is not - but everything works properly: Hello everyone! I have an odd question regarding PCR7 binding not supported and mysterious Device Encryption Support for new desktop PCs using Windows 10 Pro for home use. I am using Secure Boot and all of the security features e.g., Virtualization & Code Integrity, but not...
  7. PCR7 binding was possible and now it suddenly is not - but everything works properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Device standard encryption - PCR7 binding issue

Device standard encryption - PCR7 binding issue: I've windows 10 Home edition, build 19042. I want to encrypt my drives, but in system information, under encryption support, this message is shown: Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test...
  9. PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible, Bitlocker event IDs 813, 834

PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible, Bitlocker event IDs 813, 834: In our office we are trying to swap over from using McAfee's encryption tool to managing Bitlocker via Workspace One formerly Airwatch. I was able to successfully apply Bitlocker to two Lenovo models T470s. After those worked, I pushed the same profile over to a test T480s....
  10. PCR7

in Windows 10 Customization
    PCR7: What is PCR7 elevation and do I need it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pcr7/9ffaebcc-0ffa-4844-8841-83b0fff93a37

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pcr7 binding not supported

2. pcr7 binding

3. pcr7 configuration

4. pcr7 binding is not supported windows 10,
  5. pcr7 configuration binding not possible,
  6. pcr7 config,
  7. pcr7,
  8. pcr binding 7 is not supported,
  9. pcr7 binding not possible,
  10. PCR7 binding is not supported,
  11. pcr7 binding not possible meaning,
  12. pcr7 configuration windows 10,
  13. hardware security test interface failed and device is not modern stand by winre is not registered in hp 15s laptop,
  14. lenovo reasons for failed automatic device encryption: pcr7 binding is not supported hardware security test interface failed and device is not modern standby winre is not configured,
  15. pcr7 binding not supported resolved