Windows 10: PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible

Discus and support PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've got Windows 10 Home, Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363. I haven't been having any specific problems, but tonight I looked at my System Information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LShel42, Nov 16, 2019.

1. LShel42 Win User

PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible

I've got Windows 10 Home, Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363. I haven't been having any specific problems, but tonight I looked at my System Information and on the Summary page I noticed a couple of entries that I really don't understand.

• PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
    • Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not Modern Standby, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected
    Do I have a problem that I'm unaware of? Should I be concerned? What do I do to fix it if necessary? Would appreciate some expert guidance here. Thanks.

:)

LShel42, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Fabler2 Win User

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 17063 for PC Insider

Shot in the dark here so please ignore if suggestion is rubbish. Could it be a .Net Framework issue?

Fabler2, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

1. PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible - Similar Threads - PCR7 ConfigurationBinding Possible

2. possible virus ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    possible virus ?: I have Comodo Firewall on a Dell Latitude laptop and after a scan it has a list of 30 Unrecognised files. I have been checking where the files reside on my computer using various sites on the internet to find where the files should be and so far all have been where they...
  3. Is this possible?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is this possible?: Hi does anyone know if it possible to download a virtual graphics card or such? I do not want to spend on a graphics card. thanks Hardwarehelp77
  4. possible scam

possible scam: hi I have awake to a system warning pop up and a loud continuous beep sound also another pop up box that says "Wait" the windows firewall has detected that you have not updated your windows system It remains damaged and vulnerable ** do not leave this page until you have...
  5. possible scam

possible scam: A few minutes ago I received an audio message supposedly from microsoft saying that my computer had been invaded and that If I left the page before I called them my computer would be damaged. I called the number 855.783.5888 but did not proceed to download supremo as they...
  6. possible hack

possible hack: while shutting down my system a notification popped up-stated "someone else is using my computer and if I shut dowm all will be lost" I'm the only one who has access???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/possible-hack/33613b3c-1903-4074-beb5-e2b6ed3c2d02"
  7. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible?: I decided that I would quite like an NVME SSD even though my PC is quite old. i7 Sandy Bridge, 24Gb RAM. So I have installed a PCIE NVME card with an XPG sx8200 ssd. I think that it is not possible to boot directly to this from BIOS so I thought "No problem, I'll leave the...
  8. Possibly malware

Possibly malware: Something is installing games automatically in win 10 pro, in particular i found this new programs installed out of the blue: Candy crush saga Candy crush soda saga <- some kind of variant? Disney Magic Kingdoms March of Empires Minecraft Defender found no treats... 115559
  9. is it possible...

in Windows 10 Support
    is it possible...: ...to finalize a cd-r after it was burned on a different device? My problem is that the church I go to frequently has a soundman who for some reason fails 90% of the time to finalize a cd-r after it is burned. The cd burner is not a computer: it is a stand-alone unit...
  10. Is this possible with OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this possible with OneDrive?: When I had windows 8.1, any photos I had on my local c drive automatically synced with one drive. I've had windows 10 for awhile now and I've just noticed that any new photos/documents I add to my local drive don't automatically sync to one drive. When I right clicked on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pcr7 binding not possible

2. pcr7 binding not supported

3. PCR7 binding is not supported

4. binding not possible,
  5. pcr7 binding possible