Windows 10: PCR7

Discus and support PCR7 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is PCR7 elevation and do I need it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pcr7/9ffaebcc-0ffa-4844-8841-83b0fff93a37 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TerryBehymer, Dec 13, 2019.

1. PCR7

What is PCR7 elevation and do I need it?

:)

TerryBehymer, Dec 13, 2019
  2. LShel42 Win User

PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible

I've got Windows 10 Home, Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363. I haven't been having any specific problems, but tonight I looked at my System Information and on the Summary page I noticed a couple of entries that I really don't understand.

• PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
    • Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not Modern Standby, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected
    Do I have a problem that I'm unaware of? Should I be concerned? What do I do to fix it if necessary? Would appreciate some expert guidance here. Thanks.

LShel42, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Fabler2 Win User
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 17063 for PC Insider

Shot in the dark here so please ignore if suggestion is rubbish. Could it be a .Net Framework issue?

Fabler2, Dec 13, 2019
  4. PCR7

AMD FX OC'ers Club

Tweaking settings but my 8350 @5.092GHz @1.50v

PCR7 [​IMG]

Durvelle27, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

PCR7

1. PCR7 - Similar Threads - PCR7

2. BitLocker error - PCR7 binding is not supported

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BitLocker error - PCR7 binding is not supported: Hello, I have an issue with BitLocker not working and advising "PCR7 binding is not supported"I've undertaken extensive research on the internet to resolve the issue and drawing a blank.This laptop was previously using BitLocker without issue prior to me wiping the system and...
  3. BitLocker error - PCR7 binding is not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker error - PCR7 binding is not supported: Hello, I have an issue with BitLocker not working and advising "PCR7 binding is not supported"I've undertaken extensive research on the internet to resolve the issue and drawing a blank.This laptop was previously using BitLocker without issue prior to me wiping the system and...
  4. BitLocker error - PCR7 binding is not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PCR7 Binding is not supported in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    PCR7 Binding is not supported in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]PCR7 Binding is a technology that helps users encrypt hard drives on their Windows computers. It is different from the Bitlocker technology. To use Bitlocker technology, you should have Windows 11/10 Pro, Enterprise, or Education edition. Windows 11/10 Home users...
  6. PCR7 binding was possible and now it suddenly is not - but everything works properly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PCR7 binding was possible and now it suddenly is not - but everything works properly: Hello everyone! I have an odd question regarding PCR7 binding not supported and mysterious Device Encryption Support for new desktop PCs using Windows 10 Pro for home use. I am using Secure Boot and all of the security features e.g., Virtualization & Code Integrity, but not...
  7. PCR7 binding was possible and now it suddenly is not - but everything works properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCR7 binding was possible and now it suddenly is not - but everything works properly: Hello everyone! I have an odd question regarding PCR7 binding not supported and mysterious Device Encryption Support for new desktop PCs using Windows 10 Pro for home use. I am using Secure Boot and all of the security features e.g., Virtualization & Code Integrity, but not...
  8. PCR7 binding was possible and now it suddenly is not - but everything works properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Device standard encryption - PCR7 binding issue

Device standard encryption - PCR7 binding issue: I've windows 10 Home edition, build 19042. I want to encrypt my drives, but in system information, under encryption support, this message is shown: Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test...
  10. Can I encrypt Windows 10 Home tpm not usable, pcr7 unsupported, Hardwa

Can I encrypt Windows 10 Home tpm not usable, pcr7 unsupported, Hardwa: I never really knew what encryption was until recently getting the files off my crashed drive... There should be a screaming banner when you install windows while it makes you set up a password that says: BTW anyone can just unplug your drive and get everything off of it, or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pcr7

2. pcr7?

3. pcr7 binding is not supported windows 10

4. device encryption support failed,
  5. pcr7 binding not supported