Windows 10: PC's Hotspot doesn't have a stable connection to my phone.

Discus and support PC's Hotspot doesn't have a stable connection to my phone. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever i lose my connection on my phone, i can see that my pc is not sending any packets. This goes on for 10~15 secs and happens again in every 3~4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by UğurUzun, Dec 31, 2018.

1. UğurUzun Win User

PC's Hotspot doesn't have a stable connection to my phone.

Whenever i lose my connection on my phone, i can see that my pc is not sending any packets. This goes on for 10~15 secs and happens again in every 3~4 mins later. Also i do not have any problems with my speed/stability while on pc.Any suggestions why this is happening?

Some info about my pc and phone:

Win10 Pro,

Asus usb-n14 (wifi adaptor),

Asus b350m-a (motherboard),

Asus Zenfone 2

:)

UğurUzun, Dec 31, 2018

2. How do I share PDAnet USB internet connection via Windows Hotspot?

So here's what you do:

1. turn on actual mobile hotspot (the one on your phone)
    2. connect PC to it
    3. bottom right of Windows is the notifications button, click it and hit mobile hotspot, it won't be greyed out anymore.
    4. leave the PC hotspot on while turning off the phone's mobile hotspot
    5. teather phone to PC (PDAnet, foxfi, whatever)
    6. bask in glorious Wi-Fi

This used to be about 10 steps longer but I've simplified it. 
    I'll update if I find an easier way.

Steven Madden, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Dec 31, 2018
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Wireless Hotspot not stable from phone to Windows 10

Hi,

Seems that you're having issue with connecting to a Wireless Hotspot from your phone to your Windows 10 computer. To help you out with the concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to fix network connection issues.

Do update us with the results and if further assistance is needed.

Thank you.

Julie Ram, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

1. PC's Hotspot doesn't have a stable connection to my phone. - Similar Threads - PC's Hotspot doesn't

2. Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue: Hi Team, Hrithik Bhardwaj this side… I am facing some issue to connect my laptop with my phone network. I have lenovo laptop and trying to connect with my phone oppo A3s it is connected but it showing No internet, secured and I almost did all the steps to troubleshoot this...
  3. Phone hotspot connected but have no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone hotspot connected but have no internet: HelloI have a problem where my laptop Nitro AN515-52 connected to the phone hotspot iphone 15 pro but show as no internet and I can't use the internet. This never happened before and I used this hotspot frequently before this.I am not sure is this a phone or laptop problem,...
  4. Phone hotspot connected but have no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone hotspot connected but have no internet: HelloI have a problem where my laptop Nitro AN515-52 connected to the phone hotspot iphone 15 pro but show as no internet and I can't use the internet. This never happened before and I used this hotspot frequently before this.I am not sure is this a phone or laptop problem,...
  5. Cant connect to my phone hotspots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to my phone hotspots: Cant cect to my phone hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-my-phone-hotspots/d96f6eaf-8390-491d-9014-1940d8619d18
  6. Cant connect to my phone hotspots

Cant connect to my phone hotspots: Cant cect to my phone hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-my-phone-hotspots/d96f6eaf-8390-491d-9014-1940d8619d18
  7. Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot

Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot: I have turned on mobile hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, but my phone iPhone 12 can't access the Internet although it recognizes the network, it gives the error message "No Internet Connection". This happened after I had a problem with my Ethernet connection in my computer so I...
  8. Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot: I have turned on mobile hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, but my phone iPhone 12 can't access the Internet although it recognizes the network, it gives the error message "No Internet Connection". This happened after I had a problem with my Ethernet connection in my computer so I...
  9. Connecting my phone as a cellular hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting my phone as a cellular hotspot: Hi. I am trying to connect my phone to my laptop as a hotspot, so that my laptop will be able to access the internet using cellular. I need it to be cellular because I am testing something out. I turn off wifi on my phone and have cellular on, I turn off wifi on my laptop,...
  10. unable to connect hotspot to my phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to connect hotspot to my phone: hi sir, actually there was a problem with my hotspot in windows 10.....I was unable to connect it to my phone . I asked this question yesterday and I have received the answers for that …… one of the sirs told to reset the network connections and I did that. THANK YOU SO MUCH...